2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about all those bets because if he doesn't win an MVP after 32 you'll just spin it like a typical poster or stop posting

Yea, no.

You're almost acting like I'm wishing for Lebron to get hurt or something

I don't want that

That's why I don't want to take your free roll because makes me have a stake in the race

All I want is if we are both posting when it's happens for you to remember and acknowledge it as much as possible

There's no Monroe rumors bc the Pistons said they'll match any offer. Monroe has said he refuses to sign with the Pistons if josh smith is there.

I imagine he will take a one year qualifying offer then be an unrestricted free agent in a year

Lebron has already won the 14/15 MVP.

And that is huge reason why he left, the bar is lowered.

4 straight finals were not enough, it was always championship or bust.

He's a hero again and there is no way D Rose or K Durant get the sentimental vote over him.
Damn *****...I forgot all about you. That's how quiet you've been the last few weeks.

You were one of the main arrogant Miami ****** who thumbed his nose at everyone with one sarcastic post after another.

Now you're throwing sideways comments at your former King like a hurt ex. Wouldn't 'eem be surprised if you're the one who spray painted his face on that mural.

laugh.gif

Your pain warms my heart.
But I'm done w/ this stupid back and forth because it's obv you have something against LeBron.

Maybe your iLLo's brother?
nerd.gif

Love ya, iLLo
tongue.gif

Parsons is not a 20 5 5 guy on a contending team

He's also definitely not a max guy

The Mavs may be improved but you shouldn't hang your hat on taking the Spurs to 7 games especially when your core players aren't ascending players besides Parsons

the majority of the core is young... DIRK and TY the only old heads... Monta is entering his prime and Parsons is 25

not sure who you're talking about in their decline...

besides, a team of "old ******" just won the chip

Parsons is not a 20 5 5 guy on a contending team

He's also definitely not a max guy

The Mavs may be improved but you shouldn't hang your hat on taking the Spurs to 7 games especially when your core players aren't ascending players besides Parsons

the majority of the core is young... DIRK and TY the only old heads... Monta is entering his prime and Parsons is 25

not sure who you're talking about in their decline...

besides, a team of "old ******" just won the chip

Stop responding to him and maybe he will go away.

I don't see how people are optimistic on the Mavs moves. Tyson Chandler is old, injured and washed up. He's been a shell of what he was when he was on the 2011 Mavs for the past couple of years. He can't move anymore, can't finish like he used to on the pick and roll, and is exposed nightly by younger, stronger guys. Let us not forget that burger Hibbert put up all-star numbers against Chandler in the playoffs.

Not sold on Parsons, either. Think he's overpaid and got a lot of 3rd option buckets on the Rockets last year. We'll see how he does but I don't think the looks will be the same unless he's playing the same 3rd option role on the Mavs again.

replace Dalembert with Chandler and Marion with Parson on basically a 50 win team

nah, no reason to be optimistic at all

#NT

I don't know how old y'all are but I'm old enough to remember March 18th, 1995 and this somehow feels bigger.

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent guard DJ Augustin has reached a two-year, $6 million deal with the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

View media item 1076640

"LeBron lost in the NBA Finals in '07, '11, and '14.

He announced his return to Cleveland on 7/11/14.

7 + 11 + 14 = 32, the number that he will be wearing next season in Cleveland.

LeBron wore 23 in Cleveland. 6 in Miami. And will wear 32 in his return to Cleveland.

(2x3) = 6 / 6 / (3x2) = 6 ---> 666 "

:wow:

Hmmmmm I wonder what that means for b jennings...hopefully a package deal with him and josh smith.
I was about to say "good luck packaging those two"

but if the Kings offered Jason Thompson, Landry, Terry, Williams, Outlaw (or as I affectionately call the 5 pieces of crap)

for Jennings, Smith, Jorts

I wouldn't be mad.

Last edited:
View media item 1076640

"LeBron lost in the NBA Finals in '07, '11, and '14.

He announced his return to Cleveland on 7/11/14.

7 + 11 + 14 = 32, the number that he will be wearing next season in Cleveland.

LeBron wore 23 in Cleveland. 6 in Miami. And will wear 32 in his return to Cleveland.

(2x3) = 6 / 6 / (3x2) = 6 ---> 666 "

:wow:
View media item 1076665

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom