2014 NFL Draft Thread

in all seriousness...EJ has the tools around him. there's no excuse for him not to take that big step this season. the bills are going to be real competitive. byrd is a big loss though.

Sounds familiar :lol:
while I wish him success in the NFL and hope I am wrong , EJ has something missing that holds him back from being GREAT. He has flashes but I don't think he has IT. Him and ponder were both all-world during practice while at FSU, but they then both left you scratching your head a lot come Saturday.

Now...... Sammy? I think he is a sure fire top ten receiver with 5 years. if u followed his entire career at Clemson, you would already know. THOROUGHBRED

JFF and AJ in afc north :pimp:

I don't get the SCOV deal.. I thought he was an elite player in the PAC--great motor , leadership, hits hard, makes plays, creates turnovers. I only saw a handful of Stanford games, so did I miss something ?

St. Louis cleaned house man ... Robinson, Joyner, Tre Mason, Aaron Donald. ESPN has done their best to explain how it was an accident Michael Sam won SECDPY and an is an All-American. He can play.

Lol. So what you're saying is that they traded a most likely top 12 pick next year to move up some spots to take Watkins because they feel like he's not a bust?

What franchise is drafting thinking a player will be bust? No matter what, a team is going to take a player thinking he'll succeed. Come on man, you're better then using that logic.

?

Pretty sure you're saying the same thing I did except mine was in direct response to another poster, in which I clarified the situation based on their logic. Nice try though. Read everything next time.

Bills added Sammy & Bryce Brown with EJ, Spiller, Fred Jackson, Woods and Goodwin.

And up front, they pulled Kuondjio, Cyril Richardson, and Seantrel. If they get anything out of those 3, that could be a fun offense for quite a while.

With Sammy, Mike Williams, Woods, Goodwin, and Graham at receiver and Spiller and Fred Jackson at RB if EJ Manuel is even halfway decent the Bills should have a good season this year.

Miami will prob finish 2nd in the division unless tannehill regresses ...if they don't then maybe buffalo...they always look decent on paper but never achieve ****

Don't trust the jets at all cause MV always get hurt and Geno sucks

Last edited:
Miami will prob finish 2nd in the division unless tannehill regresses ...if they don't then maybe buffalo...they always look decent on paper but never achieve ****

Jets are used to winning some games with a crap QB though

Number of players drafted from each school: ● Portland St: 1

● Saginaw Valley St: 1

● Maine: 1

● McGill: 1

● Texas: 0 (!!)

roll.gif

Jets are used to winning some games with a crap QB though
That crap qb isn't there anymore and their defense def ain't as good as it was then

Bills added Sammy & Bryce Brown with EJ, Spiller, Fred Jackson, Woods and Goodwin.

And up front, they pulled Kuondjio, Cyril Richardson, and Seantrel. If they get anything out of those 3, that could be a fun offense for quite a while.
If 2 of those 3 OL can stay healthy, keep their heads on straight and reach anywhere NEAR their potential, the Bills could be scary on offense.  I don't know too many people who think EJ will be a star but if he plays smart and manages games, he should be able to do enough for them to succeed.

?

Pretty sure you're saying the same thing I did except mine was in direct response to another poster, in which I clarified the situation based on their logic. Nice try though. Read everything next time.

Your response was: Now, since they don't feel Sammy will bust, then they obviously believe he will be that huge difference maker that most expect him to be, which completely justifies that trade.

What I'm saying is what NFL team is drafting any player thinking they will be a bust? You're trying to justify the Bills moves by saying they feel as though Watkins will not be a bust so they traded up and took him. That's not a good argument on drafting a player because no NFL team is going to draft a player, much less trade up in a draft on the simple premise of feeling he won't be a bust.

Back
Top Bottom