2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody cue Lance not able to get open on Leonard and then spazzing out last night. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
shouldve just lobbed the ball to lance and have him catch it in the corner
dude just wanted the ball :lol:

Last edited:
That's what it comes down to for me as well.. Draymond losing it last year when Kawhi played in far fewer games was a bit unfair. Kawhi winning it this year? Not a problem.

Last edited:
Draymond also said a lot of nice things about kawhi last year.. It's only the small parts the media wants to put out :lol:

That's what it comes down to for me as well.. Draymond losing it last year when Kawhi played in far fewer games was a bit unfair. Kawhi winning it this year? Not a problem.
I dont think Dray was robbed this year.  I think he was absolutely robbed last year.  This year, I felt it was more of a coin flip....so I dont have a problem with Kawhi winning it.

Last year though?  Blatant robbery. 

I dont think Dray was robbed this year.  I think he was absolutely robbed last year.  This year, I felt it was more of a coin flip....so I dont have a problem with Kawhi winning it.

Last year though?  Blatant robbery. 

same here. i just wanted to hear opinions on why people think kawhi won this year.

Last edited:

that put a hand up but dont do anything else. i do that when i play with my nephews. make it seem like im trying but im letting them get they shot off.

i saw that quite a few times. it was good acting on the jazz part cause i see many people were fooled by it or at least wanted to be fooled by it. 
and how is that different than any other defense being played in the nba?

in most cases on D you dont want to jump you just want to put a hand up to make the shot more difficult 

no one in the nba is acting or trying to let their opponents have a great game, its just something people want to think because they cant believe what actually happened
How is playing defense the way we play against our nephews different than regular defense in the NBA? 
laugh.gif

Against my nephews, I do things along the lines of stepping into the FT lane prematurely; playing in an actualk league trying to win a game, I stay put in case he misses so he doesn't get a second stab at it.

Conceding. Defending.

"Just something people want to believe because what he did was just so awesome."

roll.gif

I'm not making up the FT thing. He did that. There's video of it. So I'm to believe he was defended fiercely but for JUST that final FT attempt, Gordon stepped in just in case of a miss, favoring Kobe for ONLY that split second.

*thumbs up and a wink*

Riiiight.

that put a hand up but dont do anything else. i do that when i play with my nephews. make it seem like im trying but im letting them get they shot off.

i saw that quite a few times. it was good acting on the jazz part cause i see many people were fooled by it or at least wanted to be fooled by it. 
and how is that different than any other defense being played in the nba?

in most cases on D you dont want to jump you just want to put a hand up to make the shot more difficult 

no one in the nba is acting or trying to let their opponents have a great game, its just something people want to think because they cant believe what actually happened
How is playing defense the way we play against our nephews different than regular defense in the NBA? 
laugh.gif

Against my nephews, I do things along the lines of stepping into the FT lane prematurely; playing in an actualk league trying to win a game, I stay put in case he misses so he doesn't get a second stab at it.

Conceding. Defending.

"Just something people want to believe because what he did was just so awesome."

roll.gif

I'm not making up the FT thing. He did that. There's video of it. So I'm to believe he was defended fiercely but for JUST that final FT attempt, Gordon stepped in just in case of a miss, favoring Kobe for ONLY that split second.

*thumbs up and a wink*

Riiiight.
can you give me one single example of intentionally bad defense on kobe from that game? no one is saying the jazz played DPOY level defense, they simply played league average defense. Almost all his shots were well contested, as contested as any other career 50 point game highlight video.

again, jazz's d was the same as any other average nba team. 

how come your only example is a moment where no defense is being played and the game was already in the bag? 

dudes love to come up with conspiracy theories for things they dont agree on 
laugh.gif

I see Phil trying to pry Walton away. Lakers need to step in too

JVG interviewing with the Wolves today

Can't wait for them to get him or Thibbs 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Spurs had the best defense in the league by far.. Kawhi was the leader of that defense.
So....I am curious if you and others felt the same way last year.  Or is the best defensive player on the best defense in the league reasoning only valid this year?

Spurs had the best defense in the league by far.. Kawhi was the leader of that defense.

So....I am curious if you and others felt the same way last year.  Or is the best defensive player on the best defense in the league reasoning only valid this year?
Should have been draymond last year.

Are you really upset Kiwi took it this year? Srs

FWIW, The Spurs are HISTORICALLY great on defense this year. This is more than just best in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom