2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York if they weren't so hell bent on the Triangle.

But I tend to think he'll re-sign with Memphis.

ska pivoted the hell out of that debate. hillary-esque
This makes me want to go back and edit my every single post between me and manup to just, "I concede."

Cannot STAAAND that chick.

manup paid you to say that, didn't he? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
New York if they weren't so hell bent on the Triangle.

But I tend to think he'll re-sign with Memphis.

I'd be really hesitant on offering him anything more than $80M

And yeah i think he'll end up staying with the Grizz

Steve Smith said that the Thunder would fold in the fourth quarter, and not be able to close out the game. He summed it up perfectly.

Nah the pieces are there. Just need the coach to use them. Plus two full max spots open. $$$ to spend. Rockets will look different for the better.

Aint conley from Indy? I can see him going back home. If not, he's welcome to back up curry in the bay :pimp:

Last edited:
If they didn't have given Monroe that money, they could still have the money, but the Bucks would be a good look. MCW or the lack of a PG is holding the team back.

Last edited:
Conley to Indy would make sense. Hou with all that money sounds okay but I don't think James will ever change his style really hopefully this sweep changes his mind.

I know Conley, Zbo, Marc and Tony are loyal to that city but it's time to rebuild. I know Marc is GREAT and all but the window on them is shut. And can someone answer how Holinger goes there as a numbers guy and still couldn't find a way to get shooter?

View media item 2000096

Young A.Wiggins out chea :smokin
Zach out in LA doing the ESPN car wash too :smokin

Just hoping sometime next week I read Thibs has been hired by Timberwolves
View media item 2000212

Devin Booker
Two 1st round picks (13th & 28th overall)
2nd round pick (34th overall)

for

James Harden
2nd rd pick (43rd overall)

Phoenix is possibly the most broken team aside from Sacramento and they need to start anew. Having 3 first rounders helps but trading two of them for an established star is better.

It's clear Houston will not be a contender with this roster. There's nothing worse than being a perennial bottom feeder, but being a fringe playoff team with no real legitimacy of winning a title is useless. This team needs an overhaul in the backcourt and starting with Devin Booker is getting off on the right foot with the possibility of getting Demetrius Jackson or Tyler Ulis.

Devin Booker
Two 1st round picks (13th & 28th overall)
2nd round pick (34th overall)

for

James Harden
2nd rd pick (43rd overall)

Phoenix is possibly the most broken team aside from Sacramento and they need to start anew. Having 3 first rounders helps but trading two of them for an established star is better.

It's clear Houston will not be a contender with this roster. There's nothing worse than being a perennial bottom feeder, but being a fringe playoff team with no real legitimacy of winning a title is useless. This team needs an overhaul in the backcourt and starting with Devin Booker is getting off on the right foot with the possibility of getting Demetrius Jackson or Tyler Ulis.
You want to trade a MVP caliber basketball player that can carry a team to the WCF for Devin Booker. Harden isn't the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom