2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought Lin seemed to be in the perfect situation in Charlotte. Based on the games I've seen, it looks like he's finally in a place where he can simply play basketball and not have any type of pressure on him

of course Lin can just play now after all the money he has cashed out on being a bum on all those other squads other than Linsanity time :lol:

Last edited:
I actually thought Lin seemed to be in the perfect situation in Charlotte. Based on the games I've seen, it looks like he's finally in a place where he can simply play basketball and not have any type of pressure on him

LOL. He in Charlotte man. He‘s proved a lot of people wrong. Glad NY, LA, and Houston in shambles for doing what they did.

Lin not giving dambs. But how can you not have pressure when the GOAT on the sideline, let alone own the team.
He's the Taiwanese GOAT
That's not saying much doe

I know MJ been next the Hornets bench

I'm just saying Lin ain't fazed because he's a GOAT...for his own nationality :lol:

I think the Hornets are young, so not sure if they even know or have seen MJ to that extent.

Lin played in Madison Square, next to KOBE, and now engages with MJ. Man. That diplomat for Taiwan... lol
MJ looks like a drunk uncle sitting next to them :rofl:

LOL. He in Charlotte man. He‘s proved a lot of people wrong. Glad NY, LA, and Houston in shambles for doing what they did.

Lin not giving dambs. But how can you not have pressure when the GOAT on the sideline, let alone own the team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what did they do? Pay him money to play basketball?? :rofl: the nerve of them

Think he means letting him walk :lol:

I always think about how many championships we'd have if we matched Houston's offer :smh:

Think he means letting him walk
laugh.gif

I always think about how many championships we'd have if we matched Houston's offer
mean.gif
Same amount as them

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what did they do? Pay him money to play basketball?? :rofl: the nerve of them

lol

If Jeremy Lin was an equal player as Melo is (was?), sure, that would've been disrespectful. What would they have done, change Melo's # to make that? In NY he had a hot streak, then got injured. Houston paid him some good money, and gave him his biggest opportunity. Do you remember he started and played all 82 games his first season there? He was a decent yet inconsistent player, not the star (on the court) that he apparently still thinks he is today. Remember all that "faking injury" talk :lol:? LAL paid him 15 mil during that year, and he pretty much did nothing on a team loaded with nothing. If Lin was gonna break out huge, you would've thought it would have been in LA the way that mess of a roster was assembled. And now Lin seems to have finally found his niche as a reserve, like he should have been all along. So again, what did HOU, LA, and NY do to him other than pay him?

Last edited:
Not sure if crayfish protein or he took the stuff MJ took in those years.

Lin is the exact same guy he's always been.

The only difference is delusional Laker fans aren't saying ridiculous things about him.

He's a league average starter/ high level backup.

Last edited:
Don't care how you feel about him or which team you root for. That sign cooked up by Daryl Morey and the marketing team was wild disrespectful. Yeah Morey might view all these players as pawns with little consideration for the human side of it, but that doesn't excuse how wrong it was. Can't hate Lin or his stans for feeling some type of way on that one.

But anyways...if this Cobe Time character is Bravelude/RunningFishy/etc, I hope you slip up again soon so they could get you all the ******* way out the paint.

Lin is the exact same guy he's always been.

The only difference is delusional Laker fans aren't saying ridiculous things about him.

He's a league average starter/ high level backup.

Said this in the playoffs thread. Sht was obvious. Lakers fanbase has a lot of power.

They got people out here thinking Dwight Howard is not a hall of famer, and sucks :lol:.

Said this in the playoffs thread. Sht was obvious. Lakers fanbase has a lot of power.

They got people out here thinking Dwight Howard is not a hall of famer, and sucks
laugh.gif
Dwight is definitely a HOF and doesn't suck, it's ridiculous to think he's not getting in. But are you also implying the Laker fanbase got everyone to hate Dwight? Because I don't think you're giving that **** boy enough credit.

He brought it all on his damn self with his silly *** shenanigans.

lol like luke gonna wanna coach the rockets

its hard to believe a team with harden and howard would be less attractive than a bad laker team

Dwight is definitely a HOF and doesn't suck, it's ridiculous to think he's not getting in. But are you also implying the Laker fanbase got everyone to hate Dwight? Because I don't think you're giving that **** boy enough credit.

He brought it all on his damn self with his silly *** shenanigans.

Talk to your average basketball fan. They'll tell you "Dwight is a bum". "He's soft". Kobe said it. To them, he should've stayed in LA to play with a 35 year old Kobe. Not doing that, makes him "soft", and "not a winner".

Dwight fkcd up. Mainly the Orlando situation. But nobody cares about that, or remembers it much when they talk about their dislike for him.

Lakers have the biggest, and most vocal fanbase. They can play a hand in perception.

Shaq has a big hand in it too.

Last edited:
lol like luke gonna wanna coach the rockets

its hard to believe a team with harden and howard would be less attractive than a bad laker team

Howard won't be back but i think Morey is gonna make sure the coach Les hires will follow some of his principles no matter what

Talk to your average basketball fan. They'll tell you "Dwight is a bum". "He's soft". Kobe said it. To them, he should've stayed in LA to play with a 35 year old Kobe. Not doing that, makes him "soft", and "not a winner".

Dwight fkcd up. Mainly the Orlando situation. But nobody cares about that, or remembers it much when they talk about their dislike for him.

Lakers have the biggest, and most vocal fanbase. They can play a hand in perception.

Andre Drummond is who everyone thinks Dwight Howard is.

People think Dwight Howard didn't live up to his potential, doesn't work hard.

Andre Drummond is basically the exact same size, athletic profile. has SVG as his coach and.

-Is a worse free throw shooter.
-isn't a super impact defensive player.
-has a worse post game
-isn't in great shape.

he's not nearly as good as Dwight was at the same age, if Dwight is an under achiver...what's drummond?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom