2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forgot how he came into the league on this choir boy super Christian **** only to have a 100 kids by 200 baby mommas soon as he started getting them checks. Dude is a fraud and nobody really likes him unless your forced to cause he's sporting your teams uniform

That sht was cringeworthy. I remember the Lil ESPN special they had...even being 4 years younger than him...I thought he was a clown. Talking about replacing the NBA logo with the cross or something...:lol:

To his defense though, he was 18, just graduating from a Christian school. Trying to project what he thought was the best image.

Have some top quality yambs thrown to you at 18.....you might just put the bible to the side too :lol:.

And Kobe came into the league as this "nice boy" from Italy [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Let's not forgot how he came into the league on this choir boy super Christian **** only to have a 100 kids by 200 baby mommas soon as he started getting them checks. Dude is a fraud and nobody really likes him unless your forced to cause he's sporting your teams uniform
That sht was cringeworthy. I remember the Lil ESPN special they had...even being 4 years younger than him...I thought he was a clown. Talking about replacing the NBA logo with the cross or something...
laugh.gif

To his defense though, he was 18, just graduating from a Christian school. Trying to project what he thought was the best image.

Have some top quality yambs thrown to you at 18.....you might just put the bible to the side too
laugh.gif

And Kobe came into the league as this "nice boy" from Italy [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Well, no.

Dwight deserves to be in the HOF. 3 DPOYs and by the time he's finished, he will be top 10 in all time rebounds. Maybe even top 5.

Yeah, he might be but dude really never lived up to his hype. He's pretty buns now. I'm hearing rumors of him maybe going back to the Magic. Why would the Magic want him back? Vucevic is better at this point.

Yeah, he might be but dude really never lived up to his hype. He's pretty buns now. I'm hearing rumors of him maybe going back to the Magic. Why would the Magic want him back? Vucevic is better at this point.

How is Dwight buns? Vucci mane ain't better at this point.

Again, Dwight just led his team to the WCF last season. Most underrated hall of famer ever.

And what do you mean he didn't, "live up to his hype". He absolutely did. This hot takes era got y'all perception all fkd up.

Said it last year, Dwight Howard is proof that being liked matters. Dude has zero real support around the league and it leads to people constantly writing off his talent.

Said it last year, Dwight Howard is proof that being liked matters. Dude has zero real support around the league and it leads to people constantly writing off his talent.
yup, DOPY, stats, getting to the finals all mean nothing when no one respects you as a basketball player.

hardly a legacy when pretty much everything being said about dwight is negative 

How is Dwight buns? Vucci mane ain't better at this point.

Again, Dwight just led his team to the WCF last season. Most underrated hall of famer ever.

And what do you mean he didn't, "live up to his hype". He absolutely did. This hot takes era got y'all perception all fkd up.

Vucci is better man. Only problem with Vuc is he can't stay healthy but right now, he does practically everything better than Dwight. Dwight ain't some elite center no more. He ain't some defensive monster, etc that people remember.

Dwight HELPED his team get there but he wasn't the one leading them there.

When I say he didn't live up to his hype, i'm talking being a top dominant center for years. After Yao left the game, Dwight was supposed to be the clear cut best center for years but dude maybe had one year after Yao left as the best center and then the rest were ehhh.

Saying Dwight led them to the WCF is real misleading bruh. There's a lot that led to them going there. Josh Smith and Brewer having the luckiest moments of their careers and the Clippers choking. Just to name a few.

Dwight is still a good player but he's in decline. Dude is weak minded, not a leader, still ain't got no post game, and he still cries and complains too much. Everywhere he goes it's the same story. Same drama. "He wants more touches, he's not happy this and that".

Vucci is better man. Only problem with Vuc is he can't stay healthy but right now, he does practically everything better than Dwight. Dwight ain't some elite center no more. He ain't some defensive monster, etc that people remember.

When I say he didn't live up to his hype, i'm talking being a top dominant center for years. After Yao left the game, Dwight was supposed to be the clear cut best center for years but dude maybe had one year after Yao left as the best center and then the rest were ehhh.

Your last statement is making it very obvious you have 0 idea what you are talking about. From 06-12, Dwight averaged 20ppg & 14rpg & 2.5bpg.

He was ALL NBA 1st team for 5 consecutive years. CLEARLY the best center in the league...and led his team to the finals, deep in the playoffs...and top 3 MVP voting. 3x DPOY in a row...while also leading his team in scoring.

There was a time when Dwight was considered amongst the top 3-5 players in the NBA, and an "untouchable" for about a 5 year period.

You really don't remember.

Saying Dwight led them to the WCF is real misleading bruh. There's a lot that led to them going there. Josh Smith and Brewer having the luckiest moments of their careers and the Clippers choking. Just to name a few.

Dwight is still a good player but he's in decline. Dude is weak minded, not a leader, still ain't got no post game, and he still cries and complains too much. Everywhere he goes it's the same story. Same drama. "He wants more touches, he's not happy this and that".

Yeah, that's what I forgot to mention in my post too. Dude STILL has not developed any kind of offensive game. Still got the same offensive skills as Deandre Jordan. You would think after all these years, he'd improve and develop something. He's just been on the decline for the last few years.

dwight played in the wrong era

if he was in the 90s he would be a borderline top 5 C and people would appreciate him for what he could do and remember him more positively

but since he's in this era where he's the second best C since shaq became washed, he got a bunch of expectations put on him that he couldn't meet 

From 06-12,

CLEARLY the best center in the league..
roll.gif

Kobe was a cocky ************, but he was definitely marketed as a good, wholesome kid.

yup nba always do that

mostly everyone the nba tries to shove down our throats the fans end up hating

was so annoying week after week how tv broadcast would deem him the next michael jordan

Dwight WAS the best big in the league for a few years but Wavy, he was really the only young big man worth talking about back then. He was a great defender and rebounder. One of the most athletic big dudes we've ever seen. All he needed was a post game.

Fast toward to now he's declined in all of those areas and he STILL AIN'T GOT A DAMN POST GAME. :lol: A lot of young big men have passed him. We've seen dudes come into the league after him and improve year to year while he has stayed the same and declined. His vaule has dropped a lot. It's kinda unfortunate too cuz he was looked as like a baby Shaq after that all-star moment, his finals appearance and his personality. Dude just doesn't know how to situations. It started with the mess in Orlando and it's been downhill ever since.

Your last statement is making it very obvious you have 0 idea what you are talking about. From 06-12, Dwight averaged 20ppg & 14rpg & 2.5bpg.

He was ALL NBA 1st team for 5 consecutive years. CLEARLY the best center in the league...and led his team to the finals, deep in the playoffs...and top 3 MVP voting. 3x DPOY in a row...while also leading his team in scoring.

There was a time when Dwight was considered amongst the top 3-5 players in the NBA, and an "untouchable" for about a 5 year period.

You really don't remember.

Those are great accolades and all but again, he didn't live up to his hype. Top 3 in MVP voting? Did he win it though? Took his team to the Finals....but did he win it though? Deep in the playoffs...but not another Finals appearance. Again, that doesn't live up to the hype as coming out being the next dominant center. Was he arguably the best center from that time frame you posted? Maybe so, but dominant? I don't think so. Especially if you only made the Finals once and never won a ring, MVP award, etc.

NOW, with all that said though, I think Seaman is correct with this:

dwight played in the wrong era

if he was in the 90s he would be a borderline top 5 C and people would appreciate him for what he could do and remember him more positively

but since he's in this era where he's the second best C since shaq became washed, he got a bunch of expectations put on him that he couldn't meet 

With how the media is, it probably made me put more expectations on him unfairly cause when he's being touted as the next great center after Shaq, I was expecting multiple Finals appearances with maybe a ring or two.

Harden averages 27.5 7 and 6 in the playoffs last year and yet Dwight was the best player. He looked good getting those lobs from his AAU teammate I'll give him that.

Eh you could make a case that Dwight would be overlooked in the 90s he might not have won a DPOY over mutumbo Zo and Hakeem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom