2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny?

Jermey Lin was better than Jordan Clarkson at the same age.

but Laker fans seemed convinced Jordan Clarkson is goign to be really good.

The point is that Lin was trash on the Lakers. They checked him into games when the score was close and it was tanking time, same time they would put Ed Davis on the bench. And if we're going by stats and whatnot, no he wasn't better at the same age. lin played less than half as many games at the same age.

JC>>lin

Last edited:
The black hole that Clarkson turned in to this season is truly remarkable

I don't even believe in assist numbers proving anything but damn, in 59 games last year he had 206 assists, this year in 79 games he had 192. Can't eem blame washed Kobe for that

I don't even believe in assist numbers proving anything but damn, in 59 games last year he had 206 assists, this year in 79 games he had 192. Can't eem blame washed Kobe for that
he want's to be jamal crawford so bad 

He'll improve. Most of his assists last year were to Ed Davis, JHill and Boozer. All below average to average bigs who were capable of finishing at the rim. This reason he had struggle shot Randle (who mostly scores on his own), Brandon "always dunk off 2 feet and bet blocked" Bass, and Roy Hibbert. Ugh.

Not to mention, D'lo, Lou Will, and Kobe had the ball most of the time.

Last edited:
His mentality is all switched up. It was honestly strange watching him force shots. Someone was telling me he could be Monta Ellis at the start of the year and I was in total disagreement. Main reason being shot selection, I argued that Clarkson wasn't wired to be a volume guy. Lo and behold dude proved me wrong

Even with Kobe, Clarkson managed to chuck up shots and bad ones at that. I don't know if a change in bigs will help with that but let's hope so. He seemed to have a one track mind

Last edited:
it was disgusting watching him in the rookie game chucking up brick after brick with 4 better basketball players around him 

Last year JC played major minutes at PG due to the injuries (when he started to blow up), as a 2nd round pick, as a rookie, while this year he was at the 2 so it's natural his assists are going to go down.

Last year JC played major minutes at PG due to the injuries (when he started to blow up), as a 2nd round pick, as a rookie, while this year he was at the 2 so it's natural his assists are going to go down.
Are you all denying that dude was a black hole

All I see are excuses for dude

Jordan Clarkson is the worst defensive guard in all of basketball. If you play FanDuel....you picking against his position every time :lol:.

Shorty is lost on defense.

Are you all denying that dude was a black hole

All I see are excuses for dude

I'm a Filipino laker fan I can't help it :lol:

While I like that he's looking for his shot the 5-15 games need to end

I think we need to remember that JC is a 2nd rounder.

He's supposed to wash out of the league, anything he does on top of that is gravy.

Asking him to be anything more than a bench player may be a little much. He has major holes in his game ... Which is why he was available at #46 in the first place.

Last edited:

He's supposed to wash out of the league, anything he does on top of that is gravy.

Asking him to be anything more than a bench player may be a little much. He has major holes in his game ... Which is why he was available at #46 in the first place.
Truuuuuuuuuu.

It does feel like buddy started believing in his own hype though. ****, I probably would too if I was a young athlete in Hollywood.
laugh.gif

Curious to see what his ceiling really is and if he'll overcome the odds again.

This is true. However, at one point during his last year at Mizzou...Clarkson was considered a 1st round, top 20 talent in that draft. Some considered him being a "steal" at 46...and he went lower than expected.

But yeah, finding talent like his at #46 is hard to do, and is a credit to scouting...and him putting in the work.

I just hate how he's a black hole on offense, and can't defend. Those are correctable though. He has the tools.

This is true. However, at one point during his last year at Mizzou...Clarkson was considered a 1st round, top 20 talent in that draft. Some considered him being a "steal" at 46...and he went lower than expected.

But yeah, finding talent like his at #46 is hard to do, and is a credit to scouting...and him putting in the work.

I just hate how he's a black hole on offense, and can't defend. Those are correctable though. He has the tools.
All of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom