2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Don't have the same fond feelings toward STAT as a lot of y'all but I'm not mad at him either way.

Larry Sanders is one of the very best athletes in the entire NBA but probably the most mentally unstable player in the league. He make Demarcus Cousins looks like Tim Duncan.

Glad to hear about Mase's recovery.

Last edited:
[Video]
Landry Fields as Modell's Employee Selling His Own Jersey:

Gem from the Stoudemire era.[/Video]

amare-stoudemire-tries-to-follow-a-kosher-diet.jpg

later stat. willing to come here when no one else would. didnt work out but oh well. that's life for the knicks & fans

We can move on for real now. Thanks for everything Stat

Na, not yet. We still have Melo lurking around getting paid 20 plus million. No moving on until he's shipped, this burden is still being carried.

As far as I see it, Melo is next. He's the only face left :lol:

Na, not yet. We still have Melo lurking around getting paid 20 plus million. No moving on until he's shipped, this burden is still being carried.

As far as I see it, Melo is next. He's the only face left :lol:
Wishful thinking, Melo ain't going anywhere & honestly he shouldn't have to....it is what it is. STAT was the captain when he made the initiative to come here, Melo lead the charge & will continue to do so next season, it's all wavey....he might look like **** on the crowd but there's so many variables to take in account that you'd be splitting hairs all day discussing and dissecting Melo's tenure with the Knicks...honestly we've lost a lot of our pieces over the years it's kind of sad, I think I'm in disbelief.

Kidd, Novak, K-Mart, Camby, Thomas, JR, Shump & now Amar'e......I'm definitely not upset about wiping those bad contracts don't get it twisted, but there's also a familiarity with the players and the vibe, the moments they gave us..I'll never forget that.

But with that in mind, it's time to move forward & I'm looking forward to seeing what Phil can get done. Hoping for Dragic, honestly.

Last edited:
What makes you guys think any of these contenders want STAT anyways?....whos spot is he gonna take?....you kno this guy is shot right, he doesn't rebound, can't play D, cant hit a consistent jumper and you cant count on him from night to night due to the knee. So what minutes is he gonna get...you tell me.

What makes you guys think any of these contenders want STAT anyways?....whos spot is he gonna take?....you kno this guy is shot right, he doesn't rebound, can't play D, cant hit a consistent jumper and you cant count on him from night to night due to the knee. So what minutes is he gonna get...you tell me.
LOL. Tell me, Greg Smith or STAT? Ekpe Udoh or STAT?

Right

Back
Top Bottom