2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Nah man, as much as it sucks we need to gamble on hardaway imo. That low salary and future bird rights to hopefully be out 4th option eventually can be crucial if we're able to lock up 2 other good players.

But seriously though wtf is with our draftees surprising in their rookie year, then having sophomore slumps. Between dudes like Channing Frye, Landry Fields, Sophmore Slumpert, THJR, etc.

Last edited:
a lot. 

i'm crying a lot. i'm so embarrassed to be a fan of this team

i mean i knew this season was a wash, but damn. damn!

i don't think i can even find enough faith in me to think things will get better. with or without phil. it hurts. 

i wish i was

it's like when i go to a bar to have some buffalo wings on 20 cent wing night and there's a couple of friendly people nearby, the topic of basketball sometimes comes up. i  try to change the subject &  find other topics to talk about 'cause i know sooner or later they're gonna ask me who my team is and i feel enough shame as it is coming to terms with my own damn self that i am indeed a fan of the knicks. the shame i feel is real. there's no other way around it

it hurts

i wish i was

it's like when i go to a bar to have some buffalo wings on 20 cent wing night and there's a couple of friendly people nearby, the topic of basketball sometimes comes up. i try to change the subject & find other topics to talk about 'cause i know sooner or later they're gonna ask me who my team is and i feel enough shame as it is coming to terms with my own damn self that i am indeed a fan of the knicks. the shame i feel is real. there's no other way around it

it hurts

This is what happens when you actually rebuild after holding it off for 15 years. The Knicks will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom