2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Danny Green would fit great in NY imo

there should be a clause in his contract that says he's forbidden to put the ball on the floor tho :lol:

Brendan Wright as a UFA could be worth signing as well depending on the price - maybe 3/$15?

A bit of a tweener, but he's someone who could definitely hold down the fort at C.

Wow you guys went in on some asinine stuff.

So are the Knicks singularly targeting a big man this offseason? Our guard play is sus

**** with Wright.

Forgot all about Cleanthony. I hope he amounts to a decent player this season

he would take minutes from Zinger and Brendan Wright is not the type of player i would want stunting Zingers growth.

we should sign Rondo, Beasley and Oden: Center, PG and SF/PF taken care of..............................Just Kiddddddding

West and Monroe are almost locks for our big men right?

Our guard play is starting to worry me already :lol:

Our bench has the chance to be great next season. Phil found gems in Galloway, Shved, Early and Ledo. Gotta get Calderon out of here ASAP. I also heard that if we go over the cap, we can resign Shved by declining his qualifying offer and using bird rights. I also think that Bargs will sign back for cheap, and if that is the case, I definitely want him. He had great chemistry with Shved.

I really want Tobias. Doubt it will happen since he will be overpriced.

For some reason, I feel like we may have a shot at landing Gasol. Must be cause we drafted a couple euro guys.
Landing gasol would change the entire landscape of this team. But that is wishful thinking

Aminu, Mathews, or Green are all welcomed. Landing two of those three would be clutch

I have a feeling the Knicks are going to make a bigger push than anyone expects for Gasol and Aldridge. This is going to lead to a lot of rumors about one or both of them strongly considering signing with the Knicks or some **** like that... And then we arent going to get either of them. :smh:

Book it :lol:

Knicks interested in Jeremy Lin? No. **** no.

Beyond the fact that he is garbage and clashes with Melo we dont need that on this team. The first sign of struggling, idiot fans and media are going to pleaing for ******* "Linsanity" when we should be letting Jerian Grant develop.

Im fine with Grant/Galloway/Shved as a PG rotation. Move Calderon and keep Lin far, far away.

Knicks interested in Jeremy Lin? No. **** no.

Beyond the fact that he is garbage and clashes with Melo we dont need that on this team. The first sign of struggling, idiot fans and media are going to pleaing for ******* "Linsanity" when we should be letting Jerian Grant develop.

Im fine with Grant/Galloway/Shved as a PG rotation. Move Calderon and keep Lin far, far away.

Quit joking, or are you joking, please be joking. No, you have to be joking.

Grant/Caldo
Afflalo/Shved
Melo/Early
Zinger/Melo
West/Smith

Most realistic and leaves us money for next season with the cap ballooning.

Back
Top Bottom