2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I feel like Afflalo is bizzaro world JR.

2-Guard who is boys with Melo from Denver, but could not be more opposite in terms of character / overall intelligence. Progress :lol:  

Lol word. I don't think I've ever seen him smile and he plays defense so it's a start :lol:

Caldo/Grant

Afflalo

Melo

Zinger

Monroe

Grant

Afflalo

Melo

Durant

Monroe

can't wait

Kostas Koufus and Ed Davis are still available too.

Unlikely you guys get Ed Davis. Unless you blow him out of the water with over $10mil.

He seems to be waiting to see what LA does because he wants to stay, and if they strike out on Jordan & Aldridge.. He's an option that costs half of Robin Lopez.

1 year deals i dont care who

more than a 1 year deal, you better be a proven player

pass on davis n koufous unless its just a 1 year rental

1 year deals i dont care who

more than a 1 year deal, you better be a proven player

pass on davis n koufous unless its just a 1 year rental
Kostas is gonna get paid by someone, he's shown to be a legit defensive big man and he wouldn't be a liability on offense too.

I think y'all focus on names too much and not enough on what guys actually bring to the table sometimes.

The jury is still out with me.

It's cool that he didn't overpay for Afflalo but unless we get a legit #2 to complement Melo, he's just gonna be another ok player on a bad roster, being asked to so too much.

Good move, hopefully there is better to come.

Still waiting to see how we shape out with the center position. Robin Lopez is a decent pick up. Adding Afflalo and Lopez would help us out on the defensive end. Question will be how our offense will get going.

Anyway we can sign Monroe and Robin Lopez?

Get afflalo in the meeting with aldridge, let him work

were they even great friends? I dont know but anything helps. if not throw that max at deandre :smokin

repped for avi :smokin

They're just tryna keep the roller coaster going. They'll hate him again soon.

love is a strong word. im just happy he signed a 3 and D guy for less than the 12mil per that he was asking. either reality hit afflalo that he wasnt gonna get THAT much, or the zen worked his magic. i like to think it was the latter :wink:

For your sake.. Go Lopez and spend the $15mil that it will now cost to get him.

Monroe will end up being a disaster when you pair him with Melo & Porzingis..

Would be far too weak on defense, that even if you maximize offense.... You guys end up around .500 for the next few years because of just terrible lack of defense.

Last edited:
Borrowed this from Realgm :lol:

Not sure if this is correct or not.

Player 2015/2016
1 Carmelo Anthony $22,875,000
2 Kristaps Prozingis $3,326,700
3 Jerrian Grant $1,266,000
4 Langston Galloway $845,059
5 Cleanthony Early $845,059
6 Jose Calderon 7,402,812
7 Aaron Afflalo 7,750,000
8 Player A