2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s44 seconds ago
Free agent Greg Monroe will sign a maximum contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Can Jason Kidd help his buddy Melo out by giving us John Henson for free?

I like the A.A signing. Doesn't hurt either parties & We have a competent GM bussin them stupid dope move yo :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s44 seconds ago
Free agent Greg Monroe will sign a maximum contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
Peace 
pimp.gif

Knicks didn't even offer monroe the max?? Bucks are gonna be stupid next year.

MCW

Middleton

Bari

Monroe

Alphabet

Dudley

WOW

Bucks are nice... Until their opponents get to the rim and have the twin towers of Jabari Parker and Greg Monroe waiting for them 
laugh.gif

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 10m10 minutes ago
May be a solid indication that the Knicks didn't offer a max deal here.

Jeff Zillgitt ‏@JeffZillgitt · 10m10 minutes ago
Jeff Zillgitt retweeted Chris Herring
They did not, from what I was told.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 9m9 minutes ago
If Knicks can lock up Lopez -- and I really think they should -- they gain all sorts of lineup flexibility with Melo at PF.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 7m7 minutes ago
Couldn't really play Melo and Monroe together on D without a true center. But if you went that route, it figured to hurt spacing on offense.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ · 6m6 minutes ago
So I say all that to suggest: This might actually help Knicks. Monroe is really, really skilled. But defense wouldve been a struggle.

Monroe saved us from ourselves. If we don't get LA (and we won't), just lease 1 year of our cap space to Indy/GS for w/e we can get and sign every underachieving draft pick on a 1 year deal that we can - thomas robinson, derrick williams, biyombo, marshon brooks, and if we get 1 solid role player out of signing 5 bums to an 82gm tryout this year we can consider ourselves lucky lol.

Tbh, considering we drafted porzingis, I know he's soft and has confidence issues, but wouldn't hibbert help the team more than Monroe could anyway?

Last edited:
Knicks didn't even offer monroe the max?? Bucks are gonna be stupid next year.

MCW
Middleton
Bari
Monroe
Alphabet
Dudley

WOW

I said it several pages back, the Bucks will be the team to watch. They're all young, their rim protection is suspect, but their future is bright. I wish we had their problems.

good look by Phil not offering Monroe a contract, Melo-Kris-Monroe is beyond awful defensively.

after thinking the Afflalo deal over for a few mins, i like it. $8M per with a player option in year 2 isn't bad at all.

no to Tobias.

Monroe would've been nice but i understand why Phil was hesitant to offer him $50M

Back
Top Bottom