2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

45 wins
pimp.gif
I wouldn't even be mad.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 38s39 seconds ago
Sources: With New York losing out on Greg Monroe, the process of the Knicks working to close on deal with Robin Lopez will gain momentum.

@talkhoops: Knicks striking out on big names is fine as long as they bring in depth and value instead.

this x1000000

Dude is right...Kanter is an awful defender. Great on offense, but his horrible defense is one of the main reasons OKC couldn't squeeze out a playoff birth after Ibaka went out. Matador D. But he's nice on offense.

That ain't what we need out of a center tho. Robin Lopez and Harris is fine with me if we can't get Deandre. Also like hearing the Patrick Beverly talk. Don't know what is gonna happen but I hope it's soon. The suspense is effin killing me :lol:

Unless you show that you are going to get big names eventually which the knicks have proven they are unable to do

It's not mediocrity when you have young players and cap space coming off a 17 win season... Then it becomes progress 
pimp.gif

The big fish in free agency will take the Knicks a lot more seriously coming off of 45 wins than they do 17.

If we can sign a bigger fish coming off a 45 win season, along with player development, that 45 can get easily get into the 50s. Then you become a contender and hope for the best in the playoffs.

Progress and Player development. The 2 big Ps for next season. We arent winning the championship next season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom