2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I hate Isola so much

also I'm just happy we're doing better with free agents than the Lakers 
smokin.gif

Not mad bout the lopez signing. we needed defense after tyson left so he will fill that role. if he gives offense even better. I like that he was cool about deandre signing and is on standby

Unless DJ commits to the Knicks?

What a slap to a face to RoLo. I would take Lopez over DJ and wouldn't sweat a nights worth of sleep over it.

Not as athletic but a much better scorer and not as foul prone. Also not a liability in the last 5 minutes of a game. Sign me up.

And have we resigned Bargs? Dude is already a FA unless I'm mistaken.
You're insane :lol:

DJ is without a doubt better than Lopez. Not worth the max either given his anemic offense but c'mon he's way better on defense.

This is in not way a slap to Lopez's face.
Can't wait for DA to sign with Knicks
Who is DA?

David Aldridge about to be a player?

Rather have Robin at this point. Saves money and let's us sign more assets.
I bet when DJ does get the max from w/e team it may also be a 2 year deal with a player option.

We're allowed to go over the cap if we need to fill out the bench right? I see no problem with maxing out whoever if it's for 1 or 2 years.

since Aldridge is meeting with us last,
Phil got verbal commitments from Afflalo & Lopez just to lure Aldridge in

I see what you're doing Phil... InPhilWeTrust
8)

Jason Kidding. :rolleyes

so LMA cancelled his meeting with us to meet with the Lakers again who he "wasn't impressed with" ?

**** em

I would take Lopez over DJ and wouldn't sweat a nights worth of sleep over it.

Not as athletic but a much better scorer and not as foul prone. Also not a liability in the last 5 minutes of a game. Sign me up.

agreed. perhaps not as imposing on defense, but a more reliable all around scorer. cheaper too

told you guys you should trust phil!
nerd.gif

DJ can't even play in crunch time. I've never understood the hype. Wild overrated unless you think he sill has alot of potential or something.

if Koufus doesn't want a crazy amount of money he'd be a good look as a backup C

another wing would also be nice 

Back
Top Bottom