2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker can't hit lefties. Odd. Also, according to FanGraphs he was a worse defender than Murphy last year.

Yea? My boy (Mets fans) said he was a better fielder so I just went based off him when I posted :lol: .

Last edited:
Yea? My boy (Mets fans) said he was a better fielder so I just went based off him when I posted :lol: .
I assumed he was too, but I went to check and the metrics don't favor Walker. However, those metrics aren't always the most accurate judge of a players skills so we'll see.

The Braves have acquired three of their top four prospects since Nov. 12 and five of their top six prospects since June.

I hope we're on to something!

According to #Yankees sources, RH Luis Cessa and RH Chad Green could be coming to NY for Wilson.

can anyone give me a scouting report on Cessa & Green?

Last edited:
The Braves have acquired three of their top four prospects since Nov. 12 and five of their top six prospects since June.

I hope we're on to something!

It's about time! Excited to see what else happens although I don't think we have anyone else to trade

Hart just said we weren't trading Teheran, that's good.

Looks like we just dusted Emilio Bonifacio off again :lol:

Michael Kay's radio show on ESPN had a discussion earlier that Trout and Kershaw are two of the (only) 'un-tradeables' in baseball. Thoughts?

To which another discussion/strictly hypothetical scenario was brought up (since it's based out of NY) of the Mets, if ever given a chance to trade for Trout would pull the trigger on Harvey, Matz, and Conforto going to LAA. Thoughts?

Last edited:
That seems a little much...but it's goddamn Mike Trout :lol:

I wouldn't say they're the only untouchables in the league though. I'd imagine it would take everything to pry guys like Bryant, Cutch and Posey away.

I don't think anyone is "untouchable"

Trout is a God damn stud, and they don't ever do **** anyways, so at some point, a team comes up and offers you their top 5 prospects + 2 other young/serviceable type players, you take that, and completely overhaul your entire franchise.

Shelby Miller just got one helluva haul. The **** you think Trout would net on the market with people trampling each other with bids? :lol:

I know I'm oversimplifying it, but "untouchable" is a relative term. Everyone's got a price at some point.

Trout is a God damn stud, and they don't ever do **** anyways, so at some point, a team comes up and offers you their top 5 prospects + 2 other young/serviceable type players, you take that, and completely overhaul your entire franchise.

Shelby Miller just got one helluva haul. The **** you think Trout would net on the market with people trampling each other with bids? :lol:

I know I'm oversimplifying it, but "untouchable" is a relative term. Everyone's got a price at some point.

I actually agree with you for once :lol:

But I think someone becomes untouchable when no one in their right mind would offer a package that valuable to get a player :lol:

No team would mortgage their future in what it would take to get Mike Trout :lol:

I actually agree with you for once :lol:

But I think someone becomes untouchable when no one in their right mind would offer a package that valuable to get a player :lol:

No team would mortgage their future in what it would take to get Mike Trout :lol:

I agree with your bolded points for sure.

:lol: I love the coliseum

I was doing something for Raiders at the coliseum 1 day and the security guard said I wasn't on the list and I was allowed in but what he didn't know after he went back to where we was, was that I had the key to the door to get back in :lol: :lol:

One of the few that is ok with it probably :lol:

Or at least I'm not listening to the lazy argument of 'get off your phone and you'll be fine'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom