2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee Gordon
smokin.gif
... Dude feeling it big time

Nick MedinaVerified account ‏@rapfavnick 2m2 minutes ago
Dee Gordon just hit his first home run of the season in the first Marlins at bat since Jose passed

Cant script this stuff

Im ready for the Jose Fernandez movie, his story is amazing from saving his Mom during the escape from Cuba.. To his ROY and Tommy John surgery... To the comeback... If done right it would be a hit

Last edited:
Im ready for the Jose Fernandez movie, his story is amazing from saving his Mom during the escape from Cuba.. To his ROY and Tommy John surgery... To the comeback... If done right it would be a hit

Man I just thought of the cruel irony of him saving his mom from drowning, and the way he died now :frown:

Man, that pre-game was rough to see, I shed a tear. Seeing Stanton and Gordon emotionally wrecked hurt to see, and then that slow version of Take Me Out to the Ball Game was sad.

Dee Gordon with that home-run...that was awesome to see. 

Being 24, this feels like another one of my peers that passed way too soon. I still can't believe it.

If you didn't get teared up watching Flash Jr. hit that homerun you need to check your pulse

Easily one of the most poignant moments in baseball in the past 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom