2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Grizz need Parson's offense more than the blazers do. He'd have a bigger role there which is what he's always wanted. One step closer to being "the man" in his mind.

Last edited:
Still early but it's looking like Houston and Dallas are likely to miss the postseason. We'll see which young teams out west take that leap.

He prob didn't wanna live in Portland.

From my understanding, no one wants to live in Memphis either :lol:

Grizz need Parson's offense more than the blazers do. He'd have a bigger role there which is what he's always wanted. One step closer to being "the man" in his mind.

That's true as well. I think they sold him on being a big part of the offense and he also has a good relationship with Conley.

Parsons averaged 13.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 61 games last season, statistics skewed by a slow start as he dealt with strict minutes restrictions. He had the best statistical stretch of his five-year career in the two months before his season ended, averaging 18.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game while shooting 51.9 percent from the floor and 47.7 percent from 3-point range and proving he could thrive at power forward in addition to small forward.

Real key. Best wing we've had on the team since Rudy Gay. I'm going to be excited about it and hope it pans out over the next few seasons :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 2089110

Randle's reading comprehension skills are right in line with much of the Laker fanbase.

Man these nba players reading skills [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's not like it's an essay. It's a tweet, dog

[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was thinking Parsons would've went chose Portland over Memphis anyways. Considering most people probably think Portland is a better team than Memphis, but I think NBA players know our group of players are a little more proven than the younger team in Portland. I thought that was one of the more telling things considering he would've been an even better fit with the Blazers.
He wants to rest on defense, can't do that with McCollum and Lillard on the wings. :lol:

all these cats in summer league turning it up a notch seeing these big salaries being given away.

All they gotta do is look at Solomon Hill. Put 4-6 points up and you too will get $10M+

Love it

Feel for Dirk.

He needs to be freed.

Dallas fails every year trying to land big players (don't tell me Wes Matthews and Parsons are big players when they really wanted Jordan or Aldridge).

Cut Dirk free.

i dont

not like dirk is homeless

hes a rich nba player

its his own fault for staying in that putrid franchise

dirk is free he just chooses to stay with his daddy cuban

Dirk stayed thinking Dallas was going to trend upwards. Doubt he expected them to whiff this badly.

Now if the time. He wants another chance. He's not playing for money at this point.

no. Just curious what a guy like Sacre would get in this market. I'm fascinated. I love seeing dudes get big money for doing very minimal work. It occurs in the real world too.

Don't be a butt hurt Lakers fan because someone is talking about a player of yours.

your p' wet huh?

how do these contracts affect their salary cap/team if its the same contracts they would of got on a lesser of a ratio? are you dislexic? do you understand anything?

what is so hard to understand? you think last yera conley would have got 130 mil? no he would of got what he was worth, and he got what he is worth now based on the new agreement....so while you sit there tryna act like john hollinger...first shut up and realize that it don't matter...the contracts are all relative...it doesn't affect the teams...

don't beat around the bush...you are just awe struck at the large numbers...but you claim you know what you are talking about....i don't care if you betting 50 dollars on bodog...it don't make you an expert....

foh b...you expletives don't scare me....suck me before i come at you correct homie...bow down..who are you again? nobody know you...
Well, sheesh

I honestly feel bad for NFL players. Lmao Jon leur

i legit do too. They make a great living, but they are paying for it. Solomon Hill can literally give no damns for the next 4 years and he's still getting $48M.

any great two way player in high school has an easy decision to make

Back
Top Bottom