2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Gonna be honest, I think the coast to coast thing is a farce and ends up badly more times than not for him.

He can do it but he isnt very good at it.

He doesnt pass at all, cant shoot, will never be a good finisher, cant guardst all, is just an okay athlete,

I mean moving forward Im just not a fan

Same here. Julius THINKS he can handle the ball....but it usually ends up in a charge or turnover. Players actually caught on to this, and started flopping on his drives. Refs give them the calls too :lol:. Dude can't shoot for sht. Can't finish over length, and doesn't have the tools to be a good defender. @leemelone thinks Randle can play SF though :rofl:

He does have good vision though. And a great rebounding motor. Julius Randle is a better version of Thomas Robinson.

Last edited:

what was your avy this time last year?
I change it so often I dont remember
laugh.gif
karate chop? 

unless im thinking of another shoeking

**** I do

OJ was there [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I miss OJ in memphis pre lionel hollins days. Didnt win **** but it was awesome idc

Really liked that team with Rudy Gay and OJ and em

I like Pau coming off the bench for the Timberwolves.

Nothing more than a 3 year deal, preferably 2.

Last edited:
Just taking a look at the numbers...

- TS% above 56% in 4 of his 5 seasons (59% last season)
- PER consistently above 15 and moved into the 16 range the last two seasons
- positive DBPM in 4 of his 5 seasons
- 41% from 3 last year on 4 attempts (career 38% 3pt shooter)

His biggest knock is the injuries. Parsons is not a "max" player, but we did just see Khris Middleton get paid a max deal last year. I do see him as high level role player (when healthy) which is something this team desperately needs. High level role players are getting paid crazy money. We haven't had a high level role player in quite some time outside of our core guys. You can call Conley a high level role player as well and he got his "max" deal.

Tell me why you hate our moves so much broham awwsome awwsome

Last edited:
Bulls need to throw that bag at Bismack.

He and Bobby Portis frontcourt. :pimp: :pimp:
Wanted the bulls to go after Miles Plumlee, Seth Curry and Greivis Vasquez. Instead we got Jose Calderon, Robin Lopez(Not mad about him) and Grant.

Last edited:
Wanted the bulls to go after Miles Plumlee, Seth Curry and Greivis Vasquez. Instead we got Jose Calderon, Robin Lopez(Not mad about him) and Grant.

Forgot about Lopez with all these moves. :lol:

Yea I mean he's fine but not a long term solution.

Calderon is worse than washed.

Grant has potential though, don't sleep on him.

Back
Top Bottom