2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i

The fall

I don't remember hearing about no Bill Walker back then.

bc he had to go to ksu

Ryan Anderson gonna drop 22+ a game next season

How, he would need the ball passed to him.

Harden was 4th or 5th in assists.

*passes to Brewer* *CLANK*

*passes to Smith* *CLANK*

*passes to Ariza* *CLANK*

*passes to Jones* *CLANK*

*passes to Dwight* *gets fouled* *CLANKS FTs*

I think Harden gets a bad rep for how he plays on offense. People forget when he was in OKC he was efficient, made good decisions. He was more of a PG then Russ.

Houston has just had bad luck. Dwight and Ty looked good on paper but it turned into a mess. :x

Can't defend Harden's defense though. :lol And I think he's lacking in leadership. Harden is like Melo to me. They can be your #1 option but they can't be the leader. You gotta put leaders around them.

At the drew and demar just walked in. Feel like going up to him and asking for a dollar :lol

Surprised He's playing given the new deal and the olympics

Javale here too and its semi depressing that he's going to be backing up DJ this year

Last edited:
‏@WojVerticalNBA Williams had offers in the $15M a year range, but has loved playing in Charlotte and deal allows them to keep building roster.
‏@WojVerticalNBA Charlotte is trying to find a guard to replace Jeremy Lin in rotation and a backup center.
Please take Lou Williams.

Ryan Anderson gonna drop 22+ a game next season
How, he would need the ball passed to him.
Harden was 4th or 5th in assists.

*passes to Brewer* *CLANK*

*passes to Smith* *CLANK*

*passes to Ariza* *CLANK*

*passes to Jones* *CLANK*

*passes to Dwight* *gets fouled* *CLANKS FTs*
For real.

Harden shoulders or is responsible for about -22% of the blame from last season, and that's taking into consideration whatever +/- or Defensive Deficiency you add with that.

Putting some decent help around Harden will be a highlight of my Summer.

I don't want to see that man Sturggle, I want to see him eat and win and be Great.

100% serious right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom