2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Is Philly planning on signing someone?

I hope they are still active in looking to ship one of their bigs (but only for a good return), I like that they are being patient with this until they get a decent offer.

BROOKLYN :hat

I've never even heard of kd having a dad before. Funny how skinny kd is given how stocky his parents are

I don't even think Mosgov has a team right now if not for the Lakers being thirsty.

Moz had a total of at least 6 teams after him including the spurs dubs and cavs

What does Boston do after Horford turns them down?

danny-ainge-boston-celtics-1.jpg

What does Boston do after Horford turns them down?

Fully prepared for Al to go play in DC :lol

Just like i was fully prepared for them to make their pick at 3.

Guess they would just trot out the same squad that won 48 and hope Brooklyn is the worst team in the L .

Being a GM in the NBA is hard. Not enough star players

@fishsports BREAKING: #Mavs sources tell me Dallas is considering offer sheet to RFA Harrison Barnes (as noted by @AlexKennedyNBA )
Poor Dirk.

Read some kind of article yesterday about how Mavs have been goofing for years, tryna trade assets to make room for free agents that would never come. Maybe after HB, they'll learn... :lol

@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say Sacramento and Indiana have had recent trade discussions involving Kings F Rudy Gay potentially sending him to the Pacers
For the love of God, we need Rudy Gay and Monta Ellis on the same team.

Dude can't hit a basket if it was as wide as the ocean and he about to get pizz-aid :lol

I hope he gets 25 mil just for the lulz

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say Sacramento and Indiana have had recent trade discussions involving Kings F Rudy Gay potentially sending him to the Pacers
For the love of God, we need Rudy Gay and Monta Ellis on the same team.

And Josh Smith.....and Kevin Martin.....

Pacers going all in to take down Lebron 8o 8o

I have no need for anything more than $10M per year. Lets be real. If its $15M to play in the east of $12M to play here in LA, I'm taking $12M

I love LA too much. Nothing better than having every single family member close by. We're acting like athletes do more than just play sports. Distractions? come on. Literally 3-4 hours spent a day on your job on off days.

Maybe some of these dudes have a terrible family if distractions are a concern
There was this show on ESPN I think. It was about athletes blowing millions of dollars in family and friends and stupid ish. It was pretty interesting. If I can find the title I'll let u know. But I'm saying i would still probably take the money and the **** instead of coming home.

@MikeAScotto Sources: Hawks preparing a full max offer to keep Al Horford. Kent Bazemore among those strongly recruiting Al Horford to stay in Atlanta.

It was about athletes blowing millions of dollars in family and friends and stupid ish.

Yup. It's terrible to be home if you're rich. Too many people want a piece of what you got.

I feel people would hate me if I was rich. I have no problem saying no except to very immediate family and emergencies.

Back
Top Bottom