2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Ryan Anderson gonna drop 22+ a game next season

How, he would need the ball passed to him.

Harden was 4th or 5th in assists.

*passes to Brewer* *CLANK*
*passes to Smith* *CLANK*
*passes to Ariza* *CLANK*
*passes to Jones* *CLANK*
*passes to Dwight* *gets fouled* *CLANKS FTs*

I think Harden gets a bad rep for how he plays on offense. People forget when he was in OKC he was efficient, made good decisions. He was more of a PG then Russ.

Houston has just had bad luck. Dwight and Ty looked good on paper but it turned into a mess. :x

Can't defend Harden's defense though. :lol And I think he's lacking in leadership. Harden is like Melo to me. They can be your #1 option but they can't be the leader. You gotta put leaders around them.

Dwight was money the 1st 2 years, especially the playoffs. The past season was just a mess from top to bottom. No way anybody thought Ty Lawson who was just 15/9 or so, to be one of the worst PGs in the league, looking like he never touched a a basketball in his life. People blamed chemistry issues with Harden, yet Lawson couldn't do anything at all when Harden was off the floor, nor when he ran with the second team. Dude was getting bludgeoned by backup PGs as well. Definitely agree about Harden's defense and needing to put leaders around him, but the leaders have to be guys who can actually be true factors on the team, not Jason Terry.

Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

At least Boston still has Brad Stevens

@WojVerticalNBA Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.
Where is Paul Millsap going?

I feel like Atlanta would just keep trillsap after next year no need to jettison him off. Don't do it Atlanta

Horford seems like one of them dudes you want to keep for more than just basketball reasons so I understand. Seems like a presence and stand up person

Last edited:
At least Boston still has Brad Stevens

You don't think Stevens is a talented coach? You wouldn't want him coaching the Knicks? Come on man :lol

I really wanted Al though. Looks like he just used us for leverage though. Same old story :{

Edit: Well damn.

:hat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom