2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

and thats top 20

is it not fair to say klay and dray are top 10?

dray has to be top 10 if he's better than blake and blake is considered top 10.

and klay is best 2 guard in the L. Best 2 guard has to be top 10.

So Dubs really have 4 of the top 10 and 2 of the top 3...

damn.

I agree on all aspects except I got Harden and Butler over Klay.

Everyone sleeping on PG13 in this thread

Target really is just uppity Walmart. That 10% up charge is not worth it to me.

Last edited:
Source tells Sun Sentinel: Heat apparently might not be able to move McRoberts to clear Wade space unless a pick or Winslow(!) included.

Sources: In last few hours, Bulls calling teams to unload contracts, trying to create space to sign Dwyane Wade. Wade is serious about them.

Why the **** they are trying to get 34 yr old Dwyane Wade. I hate these stupid *************! 
mad.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Jimmy wants to run point

Oh wait they signed Rondo

Bulls don't know what they are doing anymore.

Being desperate. It won't work, Butler is not that dude. Rondo is not going to be that dude for much longer, and neither is Wade. The Bulls lost their heart when Noah walked.

I don't see Ray Allen's decision being any different than LeBron to Miami. Both going to a team they think gives them a good shot to win.

Think of it this way. You retire from your Walmart greeter position and after a couple years away you start to get that itch again. You apply at Target and try to get back in the mix. How can you hate on a man for that?

i couldnt have said it any better myself

View media item 2093155

Nah those dudes are complete idiots. I can GM a team better than Bert and Ernie. 

Seriously. They don't give a damn about winning or the fan base. They give us bold faced lies. This organization has been in trouble for some time, but Jesus christ, we're heading towards a downward spiral of crap.

I do not want Wade anywhere near by team. He's the same douche bag that played us in 2010. Why tie up cap space when SUPPOSEDLY, WE ARE TRYING TO GET YOUNGER AND MORE ATHLETIC?????? The owner and front office are idiots. Stupid idiots that have lost touch with society, but more specificly, any basket ball knowledge that they once had. You would think that after a life of basketball and you would somehow and inherit the knowledge that it takes to succeed. Instead this fat, old, white guy is trying to run the organization like a funeral home. You are stupid and fat and you're lack of common sense is appalling.

I'd take CP3 over Kyrie 9 times out of 10 if I want a point guard.

Its like y'all forget what a pg is suppose to do. Always focused on the scoring when it should be the facilitating.

More power to Ray if he comes back. One of my fav players.

I don't see Ray Allen's decision being any different than LeBron to Miami. Both going to a team they think gives them a good shot to win.

Think of it this way. You retire from your Walmart greeter position and after a couple years away you start to get that itch again. You apply at Target and try to get back in the mix. How can you hate on a man for that?
You right but :rofl:

The struggle in one's life to get the "itch" to get back in the game of retail and work for Target :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine all Wal-Mart shoppers calling dude a sucka for working @ Target :lol: :smh:

We still have 2 very recent lottery picks on the roster: Payne and sobonis

Then you have oladipo, Adams and Roberson who the thunder can match next summer (all restricted)

The kanter contract should be moveable

I'd float Russ and kanter (also morrow) and see what gets offered

Why would you want to trade kanter? He has a fantastic contract

I'd shop him and see what is out there for him.. I focus on 3-5 years down the line, which is past his contract

Plus the last year is a player option, so he's definitely opting out of that.. So really we got him on a 2 year deal

I'm focusing on draft picks and young players and the 3 players I can control as RFA

Back
Top Bottom