2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

63 wins won't get you the number 1 seed in the league :lol:

Even though they won't need home court...

Last edited:
watching ESPY's now. Damn Lebron did Channing wrong.

And that kid Z. Dobson? Got dammit. Just not fair. i had a tear roll down my cheeks.

Bruh bron was a scrub the whole segment. Dude wouldnt let anybody just talk and thank their moms n ****. Dude always gotta be the center of attention. F boy style

Has Chase Budinger been signed yet 
eyes.gif

Bruh bron was a scrub the whole segment. Dude wouldnt let anybody just talk and thank their moms n ****. Dude always gotta be the center of attention. F boy style

i think he gets so caught up with having to live up to a certain status, he freezes up and gets nervous. The wrong stuff comes out his mouth.

Sixers offered Manu 2/$30M, forcing SAS hand.

WOW.

Manu on the Sixers seems like torture
LOL, the Spurs initally offered $3M per year while the Sixers offered a two year deal starting at $16-17M.

Spurs had to up their offer, forcing the Spurs to lose Boban in the process. That Spurs on Spurs crime. :lol:

I'd give OKC Noel, Okafor, Covington, Stauskas and the Lakers pick next year for Westbrook. Basically anybody besides Simmons, Embiid, Saric and our pick that we can swap with the Kings next year. That dude would be such a perfect Philly player. He'd be one of the few people possible of replicating what Iverson brought to that team.

Last edited:
Sixers offered Manu 2/$30M, forcing SAS hand.

WOW.

Manu on the Sixers seems like torture
LOL, the Spurs initally offered $3M per year while the Sixers offered a two year deal starting at $16-17M.

Spurs had to up their offer, forcing the Spurs to lose Boban in the process. That Spurs on Spurs crime. :lol:

Interesting to see how well they do when they don't get discounts from every one of their players.

He's been pretty underwhelming since his early years. Injury riddled and only getting older. He stayed relatively healthy the past two seasons, but his production isn't much...28% from three last season. Teams waiting to get him as cheap as possible, most likely.

the Clippers are trying to trade him though. They are listening. Believe that.

Blake camp has told the Clippers he's not 100% in.

The clippers are not trying to trade him. This isnt true at all. I can factually attest to this.

Now if some unforseen trade comes up where the clips have to at least do their due diligence on then they will but they are not actively trying to trade blake at all

I hope we get some dope quotes and stories about timmy like we did with bean

Lots of people don't know about Tim's love for customizing cars. Timmy is the car connect for the Spurs. ***** got his own shop with commercials and sht :lol:

Tim be spending his summers at car shows and sht.

Last edited:
I want the warriors to win the minimum amount of games to retain that #1 seed. Regular season doesn't mean jack ****. Just give me the cavs again.

Back
Top Bottom