2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The clippers are not trying to trade him. This isnt true at all. I can factually attest to this.

Now if some unforseen trade comes up where the clips have to at least do their due diligence on then they will but they are not actively trying to trade blake at all

Thats what I'm saying. They are getting offers for him and listening.

Gay is the best option right now. Not saying its one they will jump on.

Throw one of those picks in there and Gay is in LA getting ready for a press conference.

The clippers are not trying to trade him. This isnt true at all. I can factually attest to this.

Now if some unforseen trade comes up where the clips have to at least do their due diligence on then they will but they are not actively trying to trade blake at all
i disagree. i think the clippers are trying to trade him. 

Thats what I'm saying. They are getting offers for him and listening.

Gay is the best option right now. Not saying its one they will jump on.

Throw one of those picks in there and Gay is in LA getting ready for a press conference.
But they haven't gotten any real offers for him. The Bos/Sac/LAC thing involving gay wasn't even real. It was a made up rumor by some fan / blogger. There hasn't been any real tangible, noteworthy stuff involving blake in a long time. 

you're going to be stunned at the trade talk that starts to build shoeking.

I just hope they can keep it under wraps a little bit better. Would have been better if they stunned Blake with a trade

you're going to be stunned at the trade talk that starts to build shoeking.

I just hope they can keep it under wraps a little bit better. Would have been better if they stunned Blake with a trade
I'm not going to be stunned at all. Nobody that follows and writes for the Clippers, and has actual intel for the Clips are saying anything regarding blake being traded. They literally called the Blake trade proposals "outrageous" and laughable. The Clippers haven't even had any talks this summer with anyone regarding Blake thus far.

@DanWoikeSports   3h3 hours agoLos Angeles, CA

Also in regards to Blake Griffin-Celtics stuff, high-level source says "there's no truth to any of it."
@DanWoikeSports   9h9 hours agoLos Angeles, CA

This was a team that talked to Kevin Durant about gutting everything else to get him. Trading Blake for Rudy Gay? Doesn't make sense. A simple thing to remember when it comes to the Clippers -- they don't want fewer stars on the roster.

Doc would consider trading anybody
laugh.gif
Lol I mean perhaps, and if a deal crosses LAC that's really great then I'm sure they would look at it / jump on it.

I'm just saying that that hasn't happened yet, and hasn't come close to happening. Doc has said he's running it back with this squad this year and everything LAC has done has been in alignment with that.

people who write or follow the clippers are the ones you are believing?? Stop it man. YOu're better than that

What did you think these high level sources were going to say? "YES, there's a ton of truth behind the rumors?" Of course not.

I wonder what exactly the Kings would want for Rudy Gay. He wouldn't be a terrible player to get to space the floor for Simmons and Embiid/Okafor/Noel.

Clippers will get 70 cents on the dollar with any trade involving Blake, if that. Its ugly. Nothings going to blow them away. Gay + a 1st round pick would be tremendous for them. But Boston would know better. No guarantee Boston would be able to sign him.

I wonder what exactly the Kings would want for Rudy Gay. He wouldn't be a terrible player to get to space the floor for Simmons and Embiid/Okafor/Noel.

He'd be nice on the Sixers. That would be an upgrade in teams if it were to happen for Gay

Doesnt shoeking WORK for the clippers org? If so I'd trust him on this. Not only is it a stupid rumor. Someone with actual insider info is calling it a stupid rumor.

people who write or follow the clippers are the ones you are believing?? Stop it man. YOu're better than that

What did you think these high level sources were going to say? "YES, there's a ton of truth behind the rumors?" Of course not.

I'm not the biggest fan of Steve but he doesn't cover LAC at all and is reputable source regarding NBA intel. He has no reason to say that there is nothing to the trade talks involving blake. It's all pure speculation.

Doc would consider trading anybody :lol:

Lol I mean perhaps, and if a deal crosses LAC that's really great then I'm sure they would look at it / jump on it.

I'm just saying that that hasn't happened yet, and hasn't come close to happening. Doc has said he's running it back with this squad this year and everything LAC has done has been in alignment with that.

Doc probably wants Gay, Bradley, and a pick for Blake.

Doesnt shoeking WORK for the clippers org? If so I'd trust him on this. Not only is it a stupid rumor. Someone with actual insider info is calling it a stupid rumor.
I do, But it has nothing to do with that. Erupt used to work for LAC too. It's not even just me. Real GM, national credible NBA writers, (people with far more clout than me on the matter who i'm reading and getting info from) no one is giving the blake trade talks any credence at all.

I'm not even saying that they are opposed to trading away Blake. I'm just saying that they haven't gotten anything close to what they want for Blake, and aren't actively shopping him at all.

Last edited:
I don't know this Steve Kyler guy, or anybody really on social media, but i like my sources much better.

*Ye shrug

Again, the Clippers are not the one actively trying to move him, at this moment, but they are listening.

Both sides need to just sit down and hash it out. They both need each other. But Doc is an idiot. That pride. He legit feels like he could be just fine without BG

Again, the Clippers are not the one actively trying to move him, at this moment, but they are listening.

Bro this isn't saying anything my man 
laugh.gif
 like what does this mean? Of course they would listen if the right offer came up, it would be irresponsible for them not to. 

Trade proposals happen all the time.

All i'm saying is the Clips are not trying to trade blake, and none of these rumors that have come out thus far are even close to having any merit. That's all.

Now whether or not they are willing to trade blake if the right offer comes along that's another story, but it hasn't really come close to happening.

its like your girl knows you're talking to another female. You're not the one actively going to pursue a conversation with the female in question. But because you're talking to her, and happily doing so, you're guilty.

If the Clippers were not interested in trading Blake, they would shut it down immediately and the league would know about it, and the phone calls will slow down.

Right now, they ain't shutting anything down. They are trying to act innocent here. But soon enough, that hand will be caught in the cookie jar.

We'll hear Doc say we are not trading Blake to the public soon. Thats because he's guilty and trying to keep it quiet. Doc is legit killing the Clippers as a GM. He's making some nice moves here and there, but the league (other GM's) can't stand him, and agents despise him. No team will do the Clippers any favors.

Back
Top Bottom