2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yea. Yea no doubt.
Teams are awake. All this "guys playing Olympic Ball together and talking about joining up when FA's".

No STAR is safe

Players are the real GM's now.

The way GM's need to act now is completely different than how it use to be. Like i don't know how Kupchak still has a job. Dude is a creep. Great gentleman, but that personality is shaky. Would be interested to know what he has going on in his basement in Brentwood.

Man all these new Durant rumors though, **** can't be true. Hopefully it's just local media trying to smear him although Simmons was the source of some of it too. Draymond was uber-ing to Durant's house during the playoffs. I forgot the rest of them. I don't really care that much lol

Last edited:
The Evan Turner signing will never make sense to me. I thought Crabbe was definitely out of there after that one.

Bruhhhhh rip hamilton trying to come back too lmaoooo. These contracts got these boys thirsty

These comments from Chuck. :smh: :lol: I tried separating his views on race issues from his TNT stuff. I just can't can't do it no more. Dude is a true sellout. Steven from Django ***.

"Le Batard: I know, but Charles, they’re more likely to panic around black people because there’s a fear…

Barkley: Well, Dan, because in fairness, because some black people out there are crooks. You can’t sit there and act like all these—and first of all, I’m not saying in that situation—there’s a reason there’s some…and I’m not saying that’s right, either. There is some reason why there’s racial stereotypes because some of these black people out there are committing crimes. Let’s don’t sit there and act like all our hands are clean.

Le Batard: I know, but Charles, you can’t be profiling like that. I understand…

Barkley: Dan, these guys are dealing with criminals everyday, and that’s easy for you to say. That’s easy for you to say. And like I said, I’m not saying they should racially profile guys. But I’m saying we can’t jump to conclusions every time, like, just because a guy is black. First of all, there is racial profiling. There has always been racism. First of all, there’s racism on both sides, let’s get that straight. But to just assume…First of all, if you go back and look at that thing in Louisiana, I think those cops clearly overreacted, but there’s no doubt in my mind that if I’m fighting with a guy and I hear somebody scream “Gun!” and I got a gun, I’m going to shoot the guy. And like I said, the cops probably did overreact in both situations, but we got to look at the big picture. Let’s work with the cops, because we need the cops, Dan. If it wasn’t for the cops, we would be living in the Wild, Wild West. And let me get this straight: Cops have made mistakes, but as a black person, every time you…hey, listen, we still got to do better. But like I say, why don’t black people get mad when we kill each other? I’m not trying to deflect or place blame, that’s just a fact."

f charles barkley. dude is a straight uncle tom ...... nothing he has to say is ever important. dudes is a clown literally. he just tries to be funny on tnt and everyone eats it up like hes hilarious.

. nah . hes not funny to me.. f him never liked him. dude has always rubbed me the wrong way. 

Last edited:

Yea. Yea no doubt.
Teams are awake. All this "guys playing Olympic Ball together and talking about joining up when FA's".

No STAR is safe
I truly think Durant went into those meetings over 50% sure that he would return to OKC.

For sure.
Probably closer to as said, a 90% chance he returned to OKC.
Even GSW were shocked when he said yes.
They say he's very impressionable:
Get a good salesman in front of folks like that, easy sale, hard close, but highly doable.

It's why I say he'll be back in a Year win or lose in GSW

Last edited:
These quotes you speak of 
nerd.gif
 Gib to me link

Last edited:
These comments from Chuck.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I tried separating his views on race issues from his TNT stuff. I just can't can't do it no more. Dude is a true sellout. Steven from Django ***.

"Le Batard: I know, but Charles, they’re more likely to panic around black people because there’s a fear…

Barkley: Well, Dan, because in fairness, because some black people out there are crooks. You can’t sit there and act like all these—and first of all, I’m not saying in that situation—there’s a reason there’s some…and I’m not saying that’s right, either. There is some reason why there’s racial stereotypes because some of these black people out there are committing crimes. Let’s don’t sit there and act like all our hands are clean.

Le Batard: I know, but Charles, you can’t be profiling like that. I understand…

Barkley: Dan, these guys are dealing with criminals everyday, and that’s easy for you to say. That’s easy for you to say. And like I said, I’m not saying they should racially profile guys. But I’m saying we can’t jump to conclusions every time, like, just because a guy is black. First of all, there is racial profiling. There has always been racism. First of all, there’s racism on both sides, let’s get that straight. But to just assume…First of all, if you go back and look at that thing in Louisiana, I think those cops clearly overreacted, but there’s no doubt in my mind that if I’m fighting with a guy and I hear somebody scream “Gun!” and I got a gun, I’m going to shoot the guy. And like I said, the cops probably did overreact in both situations, but we got to look at the big picture. Let’s work with the cops, because we need the cops, Dan. If it wasn’t for the cops, we would be living in the Wild, Wild West. And let me get this straight: Cops have made mistakes, but as a black person, every time you…hey, listen, we still got to do better. But like I say, why don’t black people get mad when we kill each other? I’m not trying to deflect or place blame, that’s just a fact."
I wanna fight any and everyone who says this whenever I hear this stupid **** man

Was this posted? Iggy throwing head shots clevelands way

"Now that we got KD, I can say it: They were the best team last year in the league in the playoffs," Iguodala said of OKC. "They were better than us. They were better than Cleveland. They were the best team in the playoffs. They should've won a championship."

Was this posted? Iggy throwing head shots clevelands way

"Now that we got KD, I can say it: They were the best team last year in the league in the playoffs," Iguodala said of OKC. "They were better than us. They were better than Cleveland. They were the best team in the playoffs. They should've won a championship."
i dont think its shots when i feel many people feel the same way.

i felt like okc was the best team and a better team then gs. i dont care if they lost to gs. imo okc was still the better team. the better team doesnt always win the series. i dont really care if my opinion is in the minority on that. 

Last edited:

i felt like okc was the best team and a better team then gs. i dont care if they lost to gs. imo okc was still the better team. 
Think what you want, how is what iggy said not shots at Cleveland, the team that beat them in a series

How can he say okc was better than Cleveland when hey didn't even play

Can't get any more explicit than that lol

Last edited:
Think what you want, how is what iggy said not shots at Cleveland, the team that beat them in a series

because he probably felt okc was a tougher team to play.

. things arent black and white and the better team doesnt always win the series.  okc was a better team then gs.  they looked like the better team that whole series. 

Last edited:

i felt like okc was the best team and a better team then gs. i dont care if they lost to gs. imo okc was still the better team. 

You have to listen to the Breakfast Club interview.

He was just being honest IMO, he wasn't throwing shots at all. 

He believed every word of it.

Things are about as black and white as they get in a 7 game series. Don't care about that though, iggy can think what he wants. The fact that okc never played Cleveland, yet somehow okc was for sure better is hilarious. And definitely a shot a Cleveland

Things are about as black and white as they get in a 7 game series. Don't care about that though, iggy can think what he wants. The fact that okc never played Cleveland, yet somehow okc was for sure better is hilarious. And definitely a shot a Cleveland
nope. things are not black and white and the better team doesnt always win the series. agree to disagree .....  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom