2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Hawks win 50 games every year in the leastern conference. Knicks will go 50-32 if Rose, Noah, and Melo play at least 65 games each

48 Wins for the Knicks...

I fully expect the Hawks to win 55-60 games, and another ECF appearance.

Dwight resurgence :smokin

Don't know if I trust Schröder as the full time ball handler but they should be a good team.

Last edited:
I'm watching the clips from this Dame Lillard concert... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The biggest thing for the Knicks is they got Rose in his contract year. Best believe he isn't gonna be sitting out a **** ton of games for "rest." He likes his money.

Last edited:
A D Rose resurgence will be too dope. I fully believe my man can get to 20/6 on 45% from the field. At least I'm hoping. Rose going to have the grant hill type health on the back end of his career. Might make another all star game or two like Grant Hill in '05 :pimp:

The biggest thing for the Knicks is they got Rose in his contract year. Best believe he isn't gonna be sitting out a **** ton of games for "rest." He likes his money.

Knicks are going to give him an extension after he dominates the first week of the season. Then, he'll either get injured again or just stop playing the rest of the season.

Knicks are going to give him an extension after he dominates the first week of the season. Then, he'll either get injured again or just stop playing the rest of the season.

Why do y'all want rose to get hurt so bad? Srs question

Why do y'all want rose to get hurt so bad? Srs question

I don't want him to get injured at all. I'd prefer there to be more superstars in the league then not. I just think thats what will happen. He is averaging 50 games a season (thats including his first three season where he pretty much played 3 full seasons). Isn't it likely he will get injured again?

Last edited:
If theres one guy i want to make comeback its Rose i feel sorry for the guy idk why i miss his game...aside from westbrook that goes into the lane with authority Rose use to do that on a daily as a true PG now we got cats falling in love with the 3 ball i can't rock with that!

If you take away Rose's October and November months, his overall numbers was solid. I think he had another gear that he would've hit the last stretch of the season but then saw there was no point (team was falling apart)

It is what it is. Rose ain't washed. Frustrating to root for. Yes. But if he plays 65 + games again this yr, he'll show you guys what's up

If you guys paid attention, he pretty much picks and chooses when to hit another gear, and plays down to his match up. I think pretty much any anticipated point guard match up, he has played well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom