2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

so him getting Dwight to Houston is all you got?

without factoring in the under the table aspect of them sharing the same agent.. and morey agreeing to let parsons out of the final year of his deal if Dwight signed (so the agent could make more money on any future deal signed)
How many guys did you want him to recruit?

Parsons also said he would recruit dwight AFTER he re-signed with Dallas. He obviously didn't re-sign so I don't understand your point.
do you have more than Dwight going to Houston?

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/7680/...rd-agent-agreement-chandler-parsons-contract/

If your entire hope of getting a player rests on how much hookers and coke Chandler Parsons can find then your chances aren't that good.

Grizz just have to denounce Zbo and TA and trade away Wright.

Grizz will then have enough money to throw a max offer at Blake.

With the new projected cap being at $102M, the Grizz would be at about $83M going into the offseason after denouncing Zbo, VC and TA. That'll put us at $20M. If I'm not mistaken, a max deal for Blake starts at $24,143,222 (which is basically what Parsons got). Since Blake missed his rookie season, he's not eligible to receive the $26.6M starting salary. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Grizz would have $20M in cap room with these guys comitted:

Conley
Parsons
Marc
Daniels
Ennis
Davis
Martin
Harrison
Baldwin

this is factoring in Zbo and TA taking cheap deals. If needed, the Grizz can move off an additional player to make room for the full max to offer Blake. Sign Zbo and TA to cheap deals and there you have it.

If your entire hope of getting a player rests on how much hookers and coke Chandler Parsons can find then your chances aren't that good.

***** shut up :lol:

this does't stop you or others from talking about how "superstar A is going to blah". I'm just stating what I know and to act like our chances haven't increased of getting a guy like Blake because of Parsons is just ignoring who he is as a recruiter. Take what you want from what I posted. I'm not saying Blake is 100% done.

Last offseason, no one thought it was realistic to see KD in Golden State, Dwight in Atlanta, Horford in Boston, Wade in Chicago, etc. Just look at the logic of what I'm saying and leave the stupidity out of it

Last edited:

It seems like it's worked in the past cause everybody loves the guy :lol:

That would be hilarious to see things go full circle and Blake end up replacing Z-Bo on the Grizzlies

Not to mention the guys we have on our coaching staff are more personable.

Memphis will definitely get somebody next year. The chances of getting Blake are a lot higher than most think. Unless he signs an extension with LAC or is traded somewhere to sign one, anything can happen. If they don't get him, so be it. Memphis will go and get someone else.

Grizz just have to denounce Zbo and TA and trade away Wright.

Grizz will then have enough money to throw a max offer at Blake.

With the new projected cap being at $102M, the Grizz would be at about $83M going into the offseason after denouncing Zbo, VC and TA. That'll put us at $20M. If I'm not mistaken, a max deal for Blake starts at $24,143,222 (which is basically what Parsons got). Since Blake missed his rookie season, he's not eligible to receive the $26.6M starting salary. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Grizz would have $20M in cap room with these guys comitted:

Conley
Parsons
Marc
Daniels
Ennis
Davis
Martin
Harrison
Baldwin

this is factoring in Zbo and TA taking cheap deals. If needed, the Grizz can move off an additional player to make room for the full max to offer Blake. Sign Zbo and TA to cheap deals and there you have it.

***** shut up :lol:

this does't stop you or others from talking about how "superstar A is going to blah". I'm just stating what I know and to act like our chances haven't increased of getting a guy like Blake because of Parsons is just ignoring who he is as a recruiter. Take what you want from what I posted. I'm not saying Blake is 100% done.

Last offseason, no one thought it was realistic to see KD in Golden State, Dwight in Atlanta, Horford in Boston, Wade in Chicago, etc. Just look at the logic of what I'm saying and leave the stupidity out of it
You're wrong.

shut yo bum *** up. provide something to talk about then with them trash *** posts
laugh.gif

His max would start at $28.7M.

I was looking at hte projections on bball breakdown

0-6 years (if Blake's first year didn't qualify): $25.31M (at $108M)
7-9 years: $30.38M (at $108M)

But, since it went down to $102M, the max figures reduced quite a bit.

I'm still working on being a cap guru :lol:

This is more about effort than increased competition.

If Russ wanted to make All NBA 1st team, He could.

How you know that? This is a ridiculous premise bro lol
I disagree

How you know that? This is a ridiculous premise bro lol
agreed.russ ain't making no dam first team nba all d squad... people thinking d is just about effort is funny to me.
I disagree

Back
Top Bottom