2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm still saying the knicks will be fun to watch this year. After all star break they should have it together and make the post season.

A bit concerned about the Knicks' depth

We should be alright.

The strength of the team is the frontcourt but if/when Rose misses a chunk of games Jennings will be playing 30+ minutes a night. He's definitely best suited as instant offense off the bench getting 20-25 minutes.

I'm IN for Knicks success. In any capacity. I'll cheer for them if they just make the right pass with no turnover. Hell, I'll cheer for them if all 15 players make it to the correct arena on time. Giving the whole reading/navigating thing..wouldnt eem be surprised if Rose showed up to Barclay's on a Tuesday morning.

I hope the flourish though. Sincerely.

Knicks fans being excited/hopeful for their team is fine, but if you're throwing a temper tantrum about evvvvvery Knicks post that isn't overwhelmingly positive, it's probably time to reevaluate some things.

It surprised me but then again it didn't surprise me when folks were touting NY over Indy and downplaying what Indy did this offseason...

I wouldn't even be a little surprised if NY missed out on the playoffs again

Last edited:
if it were new hampshire instead of new york knicks yall wouldn't even care.  funny how just a name can make people pay attention to a team that hasn't earned anything yet. 

Last edited:
I say Knicks win 50 games if the top 4 (Melo, KP, Rose, and Noah) plays 65 games at least

I say a motivated Rose averages 20 and 7 and gets a all star selection.

That's all I ever said but somehow I'm the super optimistic Knicks lunatic who lacks any reason or objectivity when it comes to them :lol:

I say Knicks win 50 games if the top 4 (Melo, KP, Rose, and Noah) plays 65 games at least

I say a motivated Rose averages 20 and 7 and gets a all star selection.

That's all I ever said but somehow I'm the super optimistic Knicks lunatic who lacks any reason or objectivity when it comes to them :lol:

Sounds about right to me.

And the Pacers made their team more talented this summer, but I'm concerned about the fit of the guys they got and the coach they hired. They brought in all guys that are scorers and not much of defenders while hiring a coach that notoriously has absolutely no clue what he's doing on the offensive end.

Back
Top Bottom