2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Draymond rocking a PSG kit, wonder if he's a soccer fan or he plays fifa
laugh.gif

Jordan Crawford was the CBA scoring champion this past season, just in case anybody wanted to know what he was doing these days
What is his brother doing nowadays? Joe and Jordan are detroit hoop legends, only behind the detroit goat Manny harris.

Last edited:
come up for air. How am I trolling? It was clear as day from the body language to the non verbal clues jr doesnt really build with dude. plus jr isnt on his management team so bron isnt fighting to get him his guap like he did for Tristan. why wouldnt he bounce if given the chance. Andy knew bron for years and couldnt wait to sign with the enemy for a chance to beat him . JR's 3 point shooting would make him valuable to the Warriors, which sounds like what they want if they're even considering granting an audience to Ray Allen to hear his case to come back.
LOL so if you get go by a great team.... wouldn't you want to go to another great team?

Body language? What in the world are you trolling about man. Just stop. Its getting sad. Season starts in a few months. Troll then.

If the Grizzlies ever win a title I'm sure BHZ will have a real manifesto for the people.

Portis is everything Voneleh wishes he could be

Grant hasn't played like he's given a damn all summer 

Last edited:
TWC SportsNet Verified account  ‏@TWCSportsNet · 3h3 hours ago
On this day in 1996, the power balance in the #NBA was drastically changed when the #Lakers officially signed @SHAQ.
View media item 2104440

Ill never forget the press conference for the basketball team when penny found out like everybody else at the olympics. The look on his face was something else.

RNS

Anderson Varejão: Warriors Center Will Not Accept Championship Ring From Cavaliers, Report Says
Varejão played with the Cavaliers through part of the season, but will not accept the ring after losing the NBA Finals as a member of the Warriors, according to NBA reporter Sam Amico.

I remember when Shaq decided on the LAL vividly.

The Lakers fall back option was Antonio Davis. I think West even said his pursuit of Shaq took years off his life. He's never been as stressed out about anything.

Jordan Crawford was the CBA scoring champion this past season, just in case anybody wanted to know what he was doing these days
What is his brother doing nowadays? Joe and Jordan are detroit hoop legends, only behind the detroit goat Manny harris.

Had to look it up cause I didn't know Jordan had a brother, but it says Joe last played overseas the 14/15 season. Also saw that Jason Maxiell was on that same team as Jordan Crawford :lol:

RNS

Anderson Varejão: Warriors Center Will Not Accept Championship Ring From Cavaliers, Report Says
Varejão played with the Cavaliers through part of the season, but will not accept the ring after losing the NBA Finals as a member of the Warriors, according to NBA reporter Sam Amico.

If it's GSW/Cavs again and GSW jobs to the Cavs again, he's gonna wish he took it :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom