2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Varejao becoming my favorite player by not accepting that ring. Good for him!

I read something about the Knicks up in here. They will get out of the 2nd round for sure. If they can get the system right, I think they can even make it to the finals. East is that weak.

Sources on @TheVertical: Oklahoma City has rescinded qualifying offer on Dion Waiters, allowing him to become an unrestricted free agent.

OKC still holds Bird Rights and could re-sign Waiters, but needed to protect cap space, including for a possible Westbrook renegotiation.

As an unrestricted free agent, Waiters becomes a much more intriguing target to teams -- especially Brooklyn and Philadelphia.

Philly about to offer him the max.

Saying injury prone players wil continue to miss time = hate.

Saying a declining 30+ year old will continue to decline = hate.

Even though the opinions would stay the exact same if the players were on the other 29 teams in the league :lol:

^This is still accurate btw.

Dude came in here over a day later to make that angry-*** post, clearly still fuming, all because not everyone has an over-the-top optimistic outlook on this NYK team. :lol: Like I said before, stick to the NYK team thread if every comment on the Knicks infuriates you this much.

you guys see the report of Wesrbrook being asked about Durant leaving?

unless i hear an actual audio from russ, it's just ppl writing.
only thing i heard was from kd's mouth, but he gave the usual stuff regarding russ

Knicks fans don't act like Rose is the second coming of Jesus and prematurely celebrate a chip

"Yall need to stop complaining, he's better than Calderon, you should be dancing in the streets"

Knicks fans decide to be optimistic about their **** franchise not being complete **** for once

"Yall are trash, Rose is trash, Melo is trash, Phil is trash etc. etc."

Last edited:
What about this one, does this qualify as mad?

Originally posted by KingFoamNYC

Trolling is easier to deal with than a wannabe pompous know it all who thinks his poop doesn't stink. I don't think anyone likes your e persona Mr. JD. You suck

Dude is perpetually angry as hell.

Back
Top Bottom