2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If it takes you 2 days to get out of bed......tsk tsk tsk

Dude still has his OKC keychain thang'

Last edited:
Y'all buggin. Bruce Bowen the Kobe Stopper. Y'all must've forgot if you think the Spurs never had a ball stopper.

Hope every GM bosses up and offers OKC nothing but trash for Westbrook. That man is only signing a long term deal in a couple destinations.

Y'all buggin. Bruce Bowen the Kobe Stopper. Y'all must've forgot if you think the Spurs never had a ball stopper.
Ball stopper in the sense that they don't help the flow of the offense because when they have the ball they will hold it for an extended period of time

From what I've seen of Russell, Ingram and Randle on the Select Team so far they don't look close to being ready to compete against the league's best.

From what I've seen of Russell, Ingram and Randle on the Select Team so far they don't look close to being ready to compete against the league's best.
Good, the next four years can belong to the Warriors then the Lakers will hit their primes. :lol:

LMA does a lot of stuff that frustrates me, but you guys are tripping in here.

I agree. Ain't nothing overrated about family.

He won 67 games as a jump shooting big and a #2 option.

He torched Houston in the playoffs as a jump shooting big and a #1 option.

He's a GREAT player guys. Lol. Wth!?!!!?

As for Russ + the Spurs. Personally, I'd love to see what a coach like pop does with a talent like Russ. Man. The possibilities are endless

I see Chris Paul as the much better fit for the Spurs, especially as a trio with Kawhi and LMA.

View media item 2106226
So did the actual jersey and shorts have this gradient that shows in the picture?

Edit: upon further inspection, it does have the gradient... Whoooooo! M&N need to stop playing and do these shorts.

Last edited:
I agree. Ain't nothing overrated about family.

He won 67 games as a jump shooting big and a #2 option.

He torched Houston in the playoffs as a jump shooting big and a #1 option.

He's a GREAT player guys. Lol. Wth!?!!!?

As for Russ + the Spurs. Personally, I'd love to see what a coach like pop does with a talent like Russ. Man. The possibilities are endless

He didnt torch the rockets

Back
Top Bottom