2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

dont the police and firefighters got better **** to do

Better them praising Ducan, than killing blac.........

NVM :smh:

Give it time

When that bigotry starts to hurt your pockets. :lol: :pimp:

Wonder how Curry feels about this.

This :lol: :lol: I commend Silver for doing it, but there was a good amount of spotlight and pressure for that to happen

Last edited:
They need to bring it back to Dallas. Last time it was here I couldn't make it back home because of an exam  
mad.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ave-too-many-secrets-recruitment-kevin-durant

[h1]Jae Crowder: Durant going to Warriors 'like a slap in the face'[/h1]

"We were the only team in the NBA to beat [Cleveland and Golden State] on their home court. The only team in the NBA, the Boston Celtics," Crowder told MassLive.com. "We told him that. We played him clips from both games and told him basically the scouting report of how we guarded Steph [Curry] and Klay [Thompson] -- our entire game plan, basically. That's what made me mad. We f------ told him everything we do to beat these guys, and we beat them, and he went and joined them. ...

"Afterward, I was talking to Isaiah [Thomas], like maybe after you sit back, [we] shouldn't have told him everything, but who the f--- thought he was going to Golden State, realistically? It was like a slap in the face for us, basically."

KD got Crowder mad, because he was pillow talking and didn't get chosen :lol:

Crowder a clown for this one.

After the last two ASWs, I'm not sure the NBA wants another cold city if they have a choice. :lol:

Now I want the NBA to do somethings in regards to the injustice against black people. Continue to makes stands. Continue to remove the money from those that wish to opress, things will change.

Now I want the NBA to do somethings in regards to the injustice against black people. Continue to makes stands. Continue to remove the money from those that wish to opress, things will change.
WNBA out here fining people for wearing black lives matters t shirts

True true true agreed. Winters in the mitten can be brutal. I'm down for one in Arizona. I love Scottasdale and Phoenix has that ill *** arena and tons of hotels.

WNBA out here fining people for wearing black lives matters t shirts

They makes billions of dollars from the efforts of black people and they care nothing about their rights. But...that's probably exactly the way they want it..

Back
Top Bottom