2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i hate to say it, but the squad is lowkey gonna need bron or cp3 or steph. Who is going to be the pg? Lowry garbage ***? Myrie? I'm watching nothing but struggle ball and no tempo in that vid. There's no flow at all. Who is going to move the ball? Dray gonna have to play point forward a lot.
considering kyrie is better than steph why would they need him

I agree about needing bron since he is the GOAT

swallow your spit b aint nobody ask for all that extra commentary

Last edited:
i think barnes is going to have a very good season in dallas. he's the perfect player for a coach like carlisle.

everyone hated on him for his lack of production, but hes the 4th option on the warriors. bosh and kevin love showed how hard it is to be the 3rd option. i was hoping the bulls went after him.

I'm. Reading the yahoo comments about the NBA pulling ASW from Charlotte.... The south man.

New Orleans was a wack host city. Traffix was insufferable but put that **** back in Houston. Only "good" thing about N.O was that nobody went to any of the games so tickets plummetted to about $100 for all 3 nights which compared to the yr before in Houston you weren't even getting in Friday **** for under 5 bills
I told you to hit me up while you was out there. I had the plug on the events and stuff around the city.

i think barnes is going to have a very good season in dallas. he's the perfect player for a coach like carlisle.

everyone hated on him for his lack of production, but hes the 4th option on the warriors. bosh and kevin love showed how hard it is to be the 3rd option. i was hoping the bulls went after him.

Yea I think Harry is gonna win some people over this year. He was looking bossed up in that team USA King of the hill. He'll definitely be a better player for Dallas than Parsons was.

Happy Tim Duncan day to all yall dudes.
dont the police and firefighters got better **** to do
Better them praising Ducan, than killing blac.........

NVM 
mean.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ave-too-many-secrets-recruitment-kevin-durant
[h1]Jae Crowder: Durant going to Warriors 'like a slap in the face'[/h1]
"We were the only team in the NBA to beat [Cleveland and Golden State] on their home court. The only team in the NBA, the Boston Celtics," Crowder told MassLive.com. "We told him that. We played him clips from both games and told him basically the scouting report of how we guarded Steph [Curry] and Klay [Thompson] -- our entire game plan, basically. That's what made me mad. We f------ told him everything we do to beat these guys, and we beat them, and he went and joined them. ...

"Afterward, I was talking to Isaiah [Thomas], like maybe after you sit back, [we] shouldn't have told him everything, but who the f--- thought he was going to Golden State, realistically? It was like a slap in the face for us, basically."

KD got Crowder mad, because he was pillow talking and didn't get chosen 
laugh.gif

I'm sure Durant couldn't wait to beat the Cavs & Warriors during the regular season.

Why would you tell him your scouting report before he signed with the team anyway :lol:

If your sell was "we beat both GSW and CLE on their homecourts", leave it at that. Show him the scouting report when he signs with your squad. :lol:

If you were trying to sell Durant on we beat these teams on their homecourts in the REGULAR SEASON, they had already lost. That tells you everything you needed to know about the teams goals, never mind Danny Ainge never ending quest to lead all GM's in draft picks every year.

Last edited:
Jae Crowder is talking about he game where they beat the Warriors by 3 at the last second, on the Warriors 3rd game in 3 days? The same game where Steph shot 8-14 from 3? The same game Jae DIDN'T EVEN PLAY?

This man needs to have SEVERAL seats 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom