2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I almost died like 5 times in that series. 

Will never forget. That game came on RIGHT before the Floyd and Pacqau fight. I was at a "Fight party". The only ***** rooting for the clippers. It was too rewarding that night.

Watching two 56 win team, and the defending Champions have to play at that level in the first round is ridiculous. Chris Paul the God hitting a game winner on a bad hammy :smokin

And Savannah and Ayesha are beautiful. Seem like two great queens :pimp:.

to go from that great victory against the spurs to a debacle of a loss in the very next series against Houston made it all for naught. Couldn't even enjoy finally dethroning the Spurs.

Hmm dont know how to feel about Jason Terry most likely joining bucks. Should be good for locker room

translation = was in the bleachers the whole time

laugh.gif
Ha, you funny. How you figure that lol

Last edited:
And then throw in the fact she's married to a pro athlete who makes multi millions per year, she gets dinged on the 1-10 scale for me. I expect more out of pro athlete wives. Call it unfair
for sure. famous scale is different from regular joe and plain  jane scale ..... curry can do much better . hes a good looking dude and hes rich and famous but thats just me opinion. cant help who and what you love 

I wish a dude would tell me this.
I'd be like bet, one less dude I have to worry about trying to **** her.

If you're my girl, I'm carrying you like you're the baddest batch on the planet, because you are, to me.
I like what I like, and I can't even imagine wondering if other people find my girl attractive.

What if they lose next year, get worse the year after once they have to lose more depth from important players like Iggy only to lose in Year 2 as well?

Then, of course, you have to factor injuries and other teams getting beter as well.

Last edited:
Spent a week in Georgia earlier this year and halfway through we cooked up a road trip to Nawwwwlins. Did as much as we could in about 27 hours. Even went to the hood and all that.
smokin.gif

Beautiful city full of culture. Bourbon St. was...interesting.

Anyways, Silver comes out looking like a winner again. Dude keeps hitting all the right PR notes.

Last edited:
Spent a week in Georgia earlier this year and halfway through we cooked up a road trip to Nawwwwlins. Did as much as we could in about 27 hours. Even went to the hood and all that. :smokin

Beautiful city full of culture. Bourbon St. was...interesting.

Anyways, Silver comes out looking like a winner again. Dude keeps hitting all the right PR notes.

Silver be getting credit for doing the most obvious things :lol:

What if they lose next year, get worse the year after once they have to lose more depth from important players like Iggy only to lose in Year 2 as well?

Then, of course, you have to factor injuries and other teams getting beter as well.

Not wishing injury but if KD misses an extended period of time they will really be without Bogut, Barnes, Barbosa, Ezeli, and Speights :lol: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom