2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Maaaan when people talk about MJ as the greatest basketball player that lived it isn't because of how many gold medals he won, its about how many championships he won & how many finals MVP's he accrued. Nuff said.

Oan Ayesha is def top notch in the face. But her body leaves a lot to be desired. But then again she has had 2 kids and I'm sure no plastic surgery.
Y'all letting these fake bodied girls on IG sway ya vision. But I reside in LA so I see a lot better everyday juss to be honest.
all of this (I need to go to LA tho 
nerd.gif
)

Last edited:
Thought you was making some sort of slick remark about garbage players you were hooping with in open run
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Langston Galloway, Jrue, Buddy Hield were all hooping today too. That's why I said I felt like it was a bunch of Knicks and Pelicans there lol it was other pros too but it just stuck out how many Knick and Pelican guys that were playing. 

Seen a few pics of Jennings working out in LA this summer

Galloway's a good dude, too

No one's outraged. NT women judging is just some wildly embarrassing stuff. Everytime it happens dudes carry on as if theyre gods gift. "I was generous with my 7.3" "I see better looking girls walking through X" it's just ridiculous nonsense. Dudes get petty abd act like children.

Cook on though.

You hve the worst opinions on everything but as soon as we say one of these girls is weak you are outraged :lol:
yeah I also love how people hear what they want.

" i look like Broke Derek Fisher "
"Better than anything I can get"

" For Steph being as good looking as he is and being rich and famous "

No we all said we pull dimes and are multimillionaires? I think I missed that part .

No one's outraged. NT women judging is just some wildly embarrassing stuff. Everytime it happens dudes carry on as if theyre gods gift. "I was generous with my 7.3" "I see better looking girls walking through X" it's just ridiculous nonsense. Dudes get petty abd act like children.

Cook on though.

stop it. You're being ridiculous. Never be with the boys and just throw names out there and people give their own opinions about who they would or wouldn't?? Or do you say everyone is your cup of tea and all 10's?

Aint nobody saying they are gods gift because we're just having some fun.

Acting like we;re not being classy right now with the women talk.

One closer day to the weekend. Relax

I for one don't look at myself as gods gift to women. I consider women as gods gift to me, a reward for being so irresistibly charming and devastatingly handsome

Back
Top Bottom