2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

for the record though, I'm not saying Ayesha is a dime. she's a moon face. but with makeup she's a strong 8. She's pretty and she has nice teeth. buns can be copped these days.

yup. if you were rich and famous and looked like steph . the scale is different then  average joes. this was mentioned already but lets the run the narrative that we saying we get nothing but dimes and drive m3s. 

M3's?? Pffff. I only mess with Aston Martin's, minimum. Might slum it with a Maserati here and there if needed.

Yea maybe moonface is a 7.3 in the Bay but she's a 6 in L.A. she really looks like the moon emoji [emoji]127773[/emoji]
agreed . i see much better looking girls all the time. not that i can get with any of them. or anything close to even her ,  i look like a broke d fish but i see em all the time . 

Last edited:
agreed . i see much better looking girls all the time. not that i can get with any of them. or anything close to even her ,  i look like a broke d fish but i see em all the time . 

Ladies love D Fish, so broke D Fish is what, a 6.2?

I bet you are a 8.4 in SGV but would be a 6.2 on the westside.

Ladies love D Fish, so broke D Fish is what, a 6.2?

I bet you are a 8.4 in SGV but would be a 6.2 on the westside.
laugh.gif

Maaaan when people talk about MJ as the greatest basketball player that lived it isn't because of how many gold medals he won, its about how many championships he won & how many finals MVP's he accrued. Nuff said.

Oan Ayesha is def top notch in the face. But her body leaves a lot to be desired. But then again she has had 2 kids and I'm sure no plastic surgery.
Y'all letting these fake bodied girls on IG sway ya vision. But I reside in LA so I see a lot better everyday juss to be honest.

What on earth is a lipstick alley? I see dudes mention it all the time
laugh.gif
One of the funniest sites on the web. Just a bunch of bitter women sitting around talking ****.

It's a real scary look into the female psyche. I go there when I need a pick me up.

That and stormfront provide so much unintended entertainment 
laugh.gif

Winning your first gold medal id imagine it being on par with winning any nba title. The experience must be unlike anything ever in life

But after that first one it changes. That's why you don't see the all out determination from guys who have already won to play this summer. They don't give a damn about team USA

Last edited:
why wouldn't the Olympics be bigger than the nba championship? Because the competition is easier? Players have the potential to win a chip every year b. Hell james jones himself has been in the last 6 finals. olympics are once every 4 years fam. Literally ANYTHING can happen in 4 years. And you have to be chosen. and you're playing for your country on the WORLD stage, where, when you win, you can legitimately say you're the best in the world. Sure the competition is easier, all the best players play in the nba and team usa, but how is that a fault on the US? Bron goes against bs talent in the east every single season, still gets to the big stage. The Gold medal still counts. There is no asterisk. *Yeah they won but...they played against trash..nbd*

there are way more people with nba rings than Olympic gold medals in Basketball.
You open a can of worms. Would the average east team beat any of the other countries? Pistons vs Australia who is favored

gold medal > nba championship

only a select few get to go for a gold medal

adam morrison and dj mbenga got nba championship rings.

Game 7 Spurs/Clippers, was the best game in recent memory for me but it couldn't measure up to the Cle/Gsw. Whole Spurs/Clippers series was lit

Back
Top Bottom