2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Pac been on the steady decline in my top 25. I think there are 25 rappers I'd take over him

Name them, please

Gonna antidope myself but forget it

Big, jay, nas, cube, krit
Common, chainz, ghost face, beanie sigel, freeway
Raekwon, old Kanye, Joe budden, migos, project pat
TI, Lloyd banks, cam, mobb deep,

So I guess you can say Pac is in the late teens. I feel like I've outgrown his music aside from the Makaveli album.

:lol:

Am I reading this correctly????

Preference doesn't mean who's better...

If you're saying those people are actually better artists than 2pac you need to Van Gogh yourself

Last edited:
Pretty much. Never understood the getting married when you have money. And not getting a prenup or even getting married period. Unnecessary.

Peeped out the drake thread .never understood the popularity and sales arguments. Arguing about famous peoples money is so dumb.

Avatar goat movie , made the most money. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'll tell what I never understood. Why people go into those artist threads to talk **** and call the band/aritst weak :lol: I was in the PND thread looking for updates before the album dropped and there was a dude in there just to post about how trash his music was :rofl:

Im guessing the Drake thread is similar. I haven't ventured in there.

I'll tell what I never understood. Why people go into those artist threads to talk **** and call the band/aritst weak :lol: I was in the PND thread looking for updates before the album dropped and there was a dude in there just to post about how trash his music was :rofl:

Yeah its like going into a team thread to talk ish bout the team. I just looked in it. I ain't about to post in it.

Last edited:

I personally have been a fan of PND since I first heard him a few years ago and I don't ever post in that thread but I had to go in there and say how trash that P3 album was. Bunch of mumbling BS. His worst project by far.

I personally have been a fan of PND since I first heard him a few years ago and I don't ever post in that thread but I had to go in there and say how trash that P3 album was. Bunch of mumbling BS. His worst project by far.

Oh, then you must have seen how mad awwsome and company got when I said P1 and P2 were miles ahead of P3. These dudes talmbout I must not appreciate the music and P1 is garbage compared to P3 :lol: :smh:

Oh, then you must have seen how mad awwsome and company got when I said P1 and P2 were miles ahead of P3. These dudes talmbout I must not appreciate the music and P1 is garbage compared to P3 :lol: :smh:

There is no in between with awwsome. Every player, artist or song is either the greatest of its generation or straight trash.

Finally took a peek at this infamous Drake thread. And I see some weak *** imbeciles slandering Big's contribution to the genre yet having no problems with Drake's ghostwriting issue. Having no problems with Drake's answer when he got asked about it. DEFENDING someone of Drake's stature having bars wrote by other people.

Took a peek at all that and walked right back out. I don't know how y'all do it in there, man. I been ran out of patience for that type of ****. I don't 'eem put up with it in here either. As soon as this thread starts to stink with the excessive trolling and hot takes...I fall all the way back and give it a break.

Last edited:
Everyone is an expert on NT fam. Get used to it.

We got GMs in this thread and A&Rs in the music forum.

When I was younger, I didn't appreciate PAC at all. Now he's my goat. I just go off feeling, I listen to PAC I feel better.

skip all the theatrics, kobe got some dope *** gifts that timmy is passing on with no goodbye tour.

He's been retired since 2012

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Back
Top Bottom