2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Leave it up to this guy to try to start a Lebron conversation when nobody has been talking about him for days now.

Last edited:

Leave it up to this guy to try to start a Lebron conversation when nobody has been talking about him for days now.

but he didn't. off his nuts.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Doesn't seem likely. She can divorce him and take him for half his worth. She probably just suffers from a case of b resting face.

“I know Russell (Westbrook) was bothered by — and some other teammates were too — of, like, there was some knowledge there that Draymond (Green) was in contact with Kevin (Durant) all season long and they’re in a playoff series and I know there was some conversation around the Thunder team of ‘Hey man, this guy kicked Steven Adams in the nuts twice in this series and what are you doing hanging out with this guy? What’s the relationship? We’re trying to beat these guys.’”

That's a Woj quote by the way. Durant was not competing at all and was going through the motions because he knew he was going to Golden state. Which is the exact definition of throwing games.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/06/kevin-durant-draymond-green-oklahoma-city-golden-state-warriors/

I know this was probably posted already but damn :smh: this dude man

skip all the theatrics, kobe got some dope *** gifts that timmy is passing on with no goodbye tour.

Is there a list out there?

I only remember the surfboard (maybe snowboard) and the ring Jeanie gave him :lol:

Doesn't seem likely. She can divorce him and take him for half his worth. She probably just suffers from a case of b resting face.
Much more likely. Know multiple broads that suffer from this
Very possible. I believe it. Okc was the best team in the postseason last year.
I can't get on board with this. If he beats them he has no reason to leave and becomes the alpha of the league (assuming he takes down bron in the finals)

but he didn't. off his nuts.

You're still upset I see [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Keep being upset. Cavs won DEAL WITH IT, and get over it..
Stephanie Curry couldn't save you from seeing that boy Bron win another ring, neither will Durant next year. You are going to be upset for the next few years! [emoji]128514[/emoji] While that weak Laker team will be trash forever.

View media item 2077840View media item 2074792View media item 2092507

Last edited:
Saw Wiz the week after Kush and Orange Juice came out for like 12 bucks at this packed *** bar...basically the summer he blew up. By far the best concert I've ever been to in my life.

Back
Top Bottom