2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I can’t wait til my main league gets rid of kickers next season

We voted on it this season but for some reason commish didn’t wanna get rid of them last minute at the draft

Nothing I hate more than having kickers put up 15-20pts and ruin your week and losing to a ****** team all because of a kicker going off :smh:

I won..
gNLA2r9.gif

Lost x2. He had Succop and my fate was put to rest pretty much after the 1st drive. :lol:

Other league I needed 8 from Hilton. 1 catch.

I'm washed.

I'm picking up Vikings D....they're at home vs the Ravens then play the Browns in London. Should be guaranteed back to back weeks of double digit points.

Also, if anybody needs TE help real bad or at least a bye week fill-in I'd advise people to pick up Nick O'Leary. He had 5 catches for 52 yards last week after Clay went down and is going to be Tyrod's go-to guy while Clay is out.

Damn VIkings available in your league?

Darkwa the only real waiver pickup this week
Corey Davis too
Kittle not too bad in PPR either my Boys have trouble with TEs

So....how many of you listened to me the past two weeks when I told you NOT to drop Derrick Henry?

I can’t wait til my main league gets rid of kickers next season

We voted on it this season but for some reason commish didn’t wanna get rid of them last minute at the draft

Nothing I hate more than having kickers put up 15-20pts and ruin your week and losing to a ****ty team all because of a kicker going off :smh:

Theyre part of the game just as much as a QB or any other position :lol:

Richard Matthews or agholor?
Titans go vs the browns

But wentz has been balling and it’s vs the ******** .

Also flex

Mccaffrey or dez?

Mccaffrey been solid but dez is going up against the 49ers ?

1-1 this week Would've gone 2-0 if Aaron Rodgers didn't get hurt. My teams are 4-2 and 5-1. Both teams should be 5-1

Richard Matthews or agholor?
Titans go vs the browns

But wentz has been balling and it’s vs the ******** .

Also flex

Mccaffrey or dez?

Mccaffrey been solid but dez is going up against the 49ers ?

Dallas game Over/Under is 47 while the Panther Over/Under is 41 (I'd go Dez in a standard league and Mccaffrey in a PPR league)
Go Agholor over Matthews because the Titans are only favored by 6.5 points while the Eagles O/U is 48.5

Rosters lookin good now, after a 1-2 start im on a 3 game win streak

Lookin to use my waiver on Corey Coleman this week

Ajayi owner must’ve been desperate

2-4 in my main league :smh:
6-0 in my side tap league:pimp:

Injuries gonna put a damper in both spots now:angry:

In a full point PPR league I watched Ajayi and Funchess get traded for Theo Riddick and Agholor the other day. Still a stupid trade but I realized quick that in full point PPR leagues RB's that don't really catch passes are pretty worthless.

Came up one point short from Succop :lol:. I'm 2-4 in that league with the most points scored :smh: :smh:. Doing well in all of my leagues, just running into a bit of bad luck. Still 7 games to lock up a playoff spot though.

I need your help Fam!
Looking to trade AP for Fitzgerald. I have been struggling with my WRs.

Current backs are Gurley and Fournette
WRs are Allen and Hogan.

Lost OBJ and picked AP last week from waiver.

Please let me know what you guys think.

I need your help Fam!
Looking to trade AP for Fitzgerald. I have been struggling with my WRs.

Current backs are Gurley and Fournette
WRs are Allen and Hogan.

Lost OBJ and picked AP last week from waiver.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Try getting more if you can but that's not a bad trade

I would sell high on AP immediately. My Bucs defense has been making every offense look like the greatest of all time since Kwon Alexander went down during our first game.

Meh, a lot of leagues are getting rid of kickers and or penalizing for missed kicks

I penalize for missed kicks under 40. I understand yall voted for it n all but im just saying its part of them game. Just like leagues that play IDP, well there's a few studs and the rest are mediocre. Then joe blow has a blow up game and costs someone.

Somebody's gonna start Fitzpatrick next week if Jamies is out, he might just go for 30 lol

I penalize for missed kicks under 40. I understand yall voted for it n all but im just saying its part of them game. Just like leagues that play IDP, well there's a few studs and the rest are mediocre. Then joe blow has a blow up game and costs someone.

Somebody's gonna start Fitzpatrick next week if Jamies is out, he might just go for 30 lol

Penalizing for kicks is so annoying. You'll have a good kicker and then before halftime they'll have him run out there to attempt a 64 yarder and then end up losing a point.

Back
Top Bottom