2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

whats your guys take on ertz for mixon non ppr trade....i have jimmy graham as well...my other rb are hunt, henry, mcfadden, i had mcguie but dropping them....

I'd give him graham before I give him Ertz, but mixon has been a hot mess so I dont know that im pulling that trade. Counter with graham for a better running back if they have one.

Silly question that I should probably know the answer to because I'm commish. Does a trade count as an add for the week (if the limit is 3 adds per)?

I get Brady, Shepard and ty. Williams....I give Palmer, Howard and Mixon..

Leaning towards going for it...my other RBs are Hunt and Gurlry....really feel like my only weak soot is QB( I have Palmer and Jameis)

What u guys think

I get Brady, Shepard and ty. Williams....I give Palmer, Howard and Mixon..

Leaning towards going for it...my other RBs are Hunt and Gurlry....really feel like my only weak soot is QB( I have Palmer and Jameis)

What u guys think

do it

I'd give him graham before I give him Ertz, but mixon has been a hot mess so I dont know that im pulling that trade. Counter with graham for a better running back if they have one.

his other rb is demarco, mckinnon, AP, mrshwn, and of course mixon.... im just really hurting at the RB position.. aside from hunt its downhill lol

Waiver wire is thin for streaming Defenses this week. Going to try and get the Dolphins against the Jets at home this week. I don't feel too confident playing the Ravens at the Vikings when they allowed the Bears to drop 24 on them at home.

I wouldnt get rid of Ertz unless you really really need a RB.
Ertz has been money every week.

here is my rb situation....hunt, mcfadden, henry,,mcguire...im dropping mcquire....problem is with this league we cant add a rb into flex position...so flex is te or wr...this guy is super deep at rb..he got lynch, ap, mckinnon, mixon, and demarco....my wr/te are julio, cooks, emmanuel, ertz and graham...so basically 4 of those i start...problem is emmanuel is hurt..

Defense to target this week? Kicker? I currently have Ravens against Vikings & McManus.

I kind of am looking at the Saints. They have the Packers this weekend and the next 3 weeks after are pretty favorable. As far as kickers, I think Prater is available, so is Succop.

Thoughts? :emoji_eyes: I feel like I worry too much about these two positions but they can win ya a week if you have the right pieces in place.

Defense to target this week? Kicker? I currently have Ravens against Vikings & McManus.

I kind of am looking at the Saints. They have the Packers this weekend and the next 3 weeks after are pretty favorable. As far as kickers, I think Prater is available, so is Succop.

Thoughts? :emoji_eyes: I feel like I worry too much about these two positions but they can win ya a week if you have the right pieces in place.

Carolina, Pittsburgh

Succop/ Elliot

here is my rb situation....hunt, mcfadden, henry,,mcguire...im dropping mcquire....problem is with this league we cant add a rb into flex position...so flex is te or wr...this guy is super deep at rb..he got lynch, ap, mckinnon, mixon, and demarco....my wr/te are julio, cooks, emmanuel, ertz and graham...so basically 4 of those i start...problem is emmanuel is hurt..

yeah but you are giving up guaranteed points with ertz for Mixon who is sharing a workload with 2 other dudes and so far has 1 td I believe.
What other WRs are available on the waiver wire that you can use for one week since you are dropping Mcguire.

yeah but you are giving up guaranteed points with ertz for Mixon who is sharing a workload with 2 other dudes and so far has 1 td I believe.
What other WRs are available on the waiver wire that you can use for one week since you are dropping Mcguire.

decker, shepard, moncrief, lee, corey davis, doctson (who i like actually)....nothing too exciting...thing is wr...if i do the ertz for lets say mckinnon then id need to start one of those wr i listed....if i dont do the drop id roll with two te and then have to start henry or dmac as 2nd rb

with as slim as TE is this year. If i was giving up Ertz it would have to be for a high end RB. I would be willing to bet you have to go pretty high up on the list of RBs to get an equal amount of Fantasy Points that Ertz has produced so far. Just some food for thought.

with as slim as TE is this year. If i was giving up Ertz it would have to be for a high end RB. I would be willing to bet you have to go pretty high up on the list of RBs to get an equal amount of Fantasy Points that Ertz has produced so far. Just some food for thought.

true...i dont think mckinnon is going to be that hot all year.....what you think of a graham for lynch

Back
Top Bottom