2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Penalizing for kicks is so annoying. You'll have a good kicker and then before halftime they'll have him run out there to attempt a 64 yarder and then end up losing a point.

In my league I have set so they get penalized only for the extra point if they miss. I won one week by a fraction of a point b/c his kicker missed 2 extra points lol

Traded Keene Allen for demarious and Stafford for blount.
Qb: dak
Wr:cooks, demarious, k brb Kaminski, emanuel sanders
Rb:bell, fournette, blount and Coleman and David Johnson.
Need David Johnson to come back and trade sanders for another RB or package someone to upgrade at TE

winston owner here. the only QBs left in FA are:
bortles
goff
cutler
flacco
fitzpatrick
dalton
big ben
mccown
tyrod

who should i pick up :nerd:

Most total points in the league (for and against), and I've went from 7th to 10th place :smh::smh:

So....how many of you listened to me the past two weeks when I told you NOT to drop Derrick Henry?

I have him still but don't think I would ever start him unless it's truly based off match ups or Bye. My other RBs are Hunt, Howard & Kamara. Should I still hold him or try and trade?

derek henry is still not a good have unless there is a demarco injury. He litteraly got 70 yards and a touchdown in garbage time with 1 min left, you cannot count on that. Hes a great player demarco is just playing to good to give henry substantial time.

I penalize for missed kicks under 40.

Penalizing for kicks is so annoying. You'll have a good kicker and then before halftime they'll have him run out there to attempt a 64 yarder and then end up losing a point.

Screenshot_20171017-091555.jpg

Penalizing for missed kicks is foul IMO :lol: but I get the logic. I penalize for QB's throwing interceptions (-1 or -2, I forget).

Hate TNF games but I gotta fire up Alex Smith due to Winston's injury. :smh:

Hunt and Kelce for me. I can either really set the tone for the week or wind up being in a real bind.

I am gonna try to be sneaky and see if the Giants can continue their demolishing of teams. Their corners should be able to handle the seahawks WRs and the Oline for Seattle is terrible.

I might not need to depend on points from DEF this week but I’ve been fairly well in streaming but it’s been kinda hard this year

Last year my team sucked and I swear I went on a 6-7 week streak of getting 15pts from defense or more a week

Why not penalize for missed kicks :lol:? You penalize every other position for their mishaps (INTs and lost fumbles).

I understand sometimes a miss may be out of the kicker's control (bad snap, blocked, pre-halftime prayer). But so are some INTs (tipped ball, pre-halftime/end of game hail mary). That just comes with the territory, it's part of the game. Every NFL kicker should be relied upon to make kicks from 40 yards in. Maybe not 50+, but those can easily be excluded.

Last edited:
I might not need to depend on points from DEF this week but I’ve been fairly well in streaming but it’s been kinda hard this year

Last year my team sucked and I swear I went on a 6-7 week streak of getting 15pts from defense or more a week
Who is available?

Texans on bye......not sure if I should drop them for another defense, they have been doing work. What do y'all think?

gotta drop one of: Charles, Cupp, Prosise, Watkins, M. Willaims, M. Lee

12 team PPR

Last edited:
QUOTE="tripda6, post: 28878015, member: 73624"]Who is available?[/QUOTE]

9033DDE6-626F-44B2-96EE-E3709B03804D.png
719EC46F-8642-4481-8126-5B6D933CE30B.png
9033DDE6-626F-44B2-96EE-E3709B03804D.png

Also Cleveland and New Orleans

Man you have tons of options. Get the Vikings and just hold on to them.
Eagles and Rams both have been doing well.

whats your guys take on ertz for mixon non ppr trade....i have jimmy graham as well...my other rb are hunt, henry, mcfadden, i had mcguie but dropping them....

Back
Top Bottom