2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Turned off the game and checked someone’s score, too bad the guy in 2nd has gano so everytime CMC scores he’s getting 1pt

He’s up 3.4, I want him to lose

I’d pay someone $100 for
Him to lose

just won my game:pimp:
currently leading 88.54-88.40
still in first

CMC currently has the most points on my team and after playing prescott ofver stafford
oh they mad:rofl:

I was there with you having a difficult week..
Kelce = bye week
Evans = suspended
Freeman = 0.30 injured

I was there with you having a difficult week..
Kelce = bye week
Evans = suspended
Freeman = 0.30 injured

for me
elliot=suspended
Ertz=bye/injured
Chris Hogan=out
david Johnson=IR

then my starters
Baldwin= injured in game
fuller= injured in game/will be dropped
ty Montgomery= injured in game

this week I NEED to overhaul my roster

Man if Doug Martin doesn't have a good game vs this trash *** Dolphins defense next week then I don't think I can start him the rest of the year

for me
elliot=suspended
Ertz=bye/injured
Chris Hogan=out
david Johnson=IR

then my starters
Baldwin= injured in game
fuller= injured in game/will be dropped
ty Montgomery= injured in game

this week I NEED to overhaul my roster

I also got David Johnson.. The good thing this week was Crabtree was on the bye week so I put McCaffey in the flex.. :nthat:

UnicornHunter UnicornHunter so does your league know you handed this kid a W? If not, what was your reasoning for benching CMC?

Sucha lame move.

Screenshot_20171113-202422.jpg

Yes they did.. it's my league fee ($200) plus its his money so they don't care.. kinda getting on him though for an expensive win...

Rents expensive out here in SF don't judge me ... money talks .. and that's a $100 bill not no $20..

Plus I'm still going to make the playoffs so what exactly did i have i have to lose ? Pride .. it is a FANTASY SPORT ...

Woulda made sure the guy paid me then let the entire league know

That’s petty af

I don't even think anyone needs to be told. Dude didn't even put a starter in when he was down. It was pretty obvious. I'd be demanding my money back.

Moved another spot up into 5th now. Versing the 12th place team this week :emoji_smile: .

I don't even think anyone needs to be told. Dude didn't even put a starter in when he was down. It was pretty obvious. I'd be demanding my money back.

Yeah there is no that league should be "cool" with it and just ragging on the kid who spent $100 to win.

On a 3 game skid and fell into sixth place. I got the most pts by a lot and I have the most pts against me too
IMG_3105.GIF

I'm hurting at RB so what do you guys think about offering Antonio Brown for Dez Bryant and LeSean McCoy? (PPR)

My RB's: Jerick McKinnon, Devonta Freeman, Ty Montgomery, Alfred Morris
My WR's: Antonio Brown, Doug Baldwin, Robby Anderson, Emmanuel Sanders, Josh Doctson

Back
Top Bottom