2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm hurting at RB so what do you guys think about offering Antonio Brown for Dez Bryant and LeSean McCoy? (PPR)

My RB's: Jerick McKinnon, Devonta Freeman, Ty Montgomery, Alfred Morris
My WR's: Antonio Brown, Doug Baldwin, Robby Anderson, Emmanuel Sanders, Josh Doctson

Was this trade offered to you or are you just spitballing ideas? I would do it as well, but I dont know why the McCoy owner would do that.

I'm hurting at RB so what do you guys think about offering Antonio Brown for Dez Bryant and LeSean McCoy? (PPR)

My RB's: Jerick McKinnon, Devonta Freeman, Ty Montgomery, Alfred Morris
My WR's: Antonio Brown, Doug Baldwin, Robby Anderson, Emmanuel Sanders, Josh Doctson

I would do that if I were you. Can the Shady owner afford to part ways with him tho?

Depending on what the other owner needs, if I could afford to lose McCoy I'd jump all over that.

Alright fellas. I'm 3-7 in my main league, but still in playoff contention. I pretty much have to win the remaining 3 regular season games and I can get it. I just need some lineup help this week. I was a David Johnson, Danny Woodhead and Dalvin Cook owner, so my RBs are thin. This is a PPR league.

Should I bench Woods going up against the Vikings and should I plug in Crowell at the Flex maybe?

QB Alex Smith
RB Orleans Darkwa
RB Rex Burkhead
WR JuJu
WR Robert Woods
TE Gronk
FLEX Alshon Jeffery
D/ST Saints

Bench:
Brandin Cooks
Davante Adams
Kelvin Benjamin
Cameron Brate
Dion Lewis
Isaiah Crowell

Alright fellas. I'm 3-7 in my main league, but still in playoff contention. I pretty much have to win the remaining 3 regular season games and I can get it. I just need some lineup help this week. I was a David Johnson, Danny Woodhead and Dalvin Cook owner, so my RBs are thin. This is a PPR league.

Should I bench Woods going up against the Vikings and should I plug in Crowell at the Flex maybe?

QB Alex Smith
RB Orleans Darkwa
RB Rex Burkhead
WR JuJu
WR Robert Woods
TE Gronk
FLEX Alshon Jeffery
D/ST Saints

Bench:
Brandin Cooks
Davante Adams
Kelvin Benjamin
Cameron Brate
Dion Lewis
Isaiah Crowell

You a Pats fan? Sheesh

You need to find a way to move some of those receivers (a couple).

Id play Jeffery over JuJu, and flex Lewis or put Lewis in over Burkhead

You a Pats fan? Sheesh

You need to find a way to move some of those receivers (a couple).

Id play Jeffery over JuJu, and flex Lewis or put Lewis in over Burkhead

:lol:

I am, but that's not the way I planned it. I drafted Cooks and then traded for Gronk mid-season. RBs were thin on waivers, so I scooped up Lewis and Burkhead this past week and it worked out.

I'm trying to see if I can acquire another RB, but everyone wants to hold on to who they have |l

What side wins in each trade. Really trying to improve my te spot

Engram for landry
Engram + adams for t. Hill

Engram seems to get peppered with targets
And even though hundley is a huge downgrade, Adams seems to be his favorite target. Hill has good games but it’s almost all or nothing with him.

Got another dilemma y'all.

Need some advice.

Carr or Goff this week? Goff is blazing right now but goes against Minny whereas Carr gets the Pats weak D and so far Vegas has this as a very high scoring game. What y'all think?

Thanks for the help.

What side wins in each trade. Really trying to improve my te spot

Engram for landry
Engram + adams for t. Hill

Engram seems to get peppered with targets
And even though hundley is a huge downgrade, Adams seems to be his favorite target. Hill has good games but it’s almost all or nothing with him.

At this point i like consistency .. Engram

Got another dilemma y'all.

Need some advice.

Carr or Goff this week? Goff is blazing right now but goes against Minny whereas Carr gets the Pats weak D and so far Vegas has this as a very high scoring game. What y'all think?

Thanks for the help.

Ride the wave, Goff. And i like the weapons of LA compared to OAK.

Thats just my opinion though

I hate TNF as it is. Mariota has a bum left shoulder and ankle now. Wouldnt be feeling him vs Pit even in a Sunday, but with injuries on a short week im considering other options.

Id plug Rivers but he's in concussion protocol right now. Im thinking of plugging Bortles vs Browns. Should suffice for 20pts

Bruh AB better kill it Thursday :smh:

I’m screwed with defense this week. Main league has no options and I’m stuck with NE defense

I have Dak starting this week worried about him should I pick up cutler not many other options...keenum?

Leaning to try and add Burkhead over Lewis. Thoughts? PPR.

I hate TNF as it is. Mariota has a bum left shoulder and ankle now. Wouldnt be feeling him vs Pit even in a Sunday, but with injuries on a short week im considering other options.

Id plug Rivers but he's in concussion protocol right now. Im thinking of plugging Bortles vs Browns. Should suffice for 20pts

I'm firing up JuJu despite it being TNF. My opponent has Bell, but he's in 12th so I'm not too stressed.

Curtis Samuel out for a while. Shame because he was gunna get a lot of targets with Benjamin gone.

Gunna drop him for Inman. If someone claims Inman, I'll grab Golladay since he's finally healthy and should take TJ Jones spot.

Rate the following RBs on the waiver wire, I'm curious:

Williams
Perine
Ekeler

Curtis Samuel out for a while. Shame because he was gunna get a lot of targets with Benjamin gone.

Gunna drop him for Inman. If someone claims Inman, I'll grab Golladay since he's finally healthy and should take TJ Jones spot.

Williams
Perine
Ekeler
Williams and then Ekeler

These are actually the 2 waiver moves I am doing this week as well. I'm a Gordon owner, so that is what is tempting me to grab Ekeler. I also have A.Jones, so I am going to try and cut him for Williams as well.

Williams
Perine
Ekeler

Williams, Perine, Ekeler

With that said, they havent ruled out Montgomery but one would think they gonna sit him being the 2nd time with those ribs

Ya guys like Kelvin @ Chargers or DJax @ Dolphins this week? PPR

My other 2 WRs are gonna be AJ and JuJu, and I'll flex Kamara.

Yea roll with Kelvin. As a TB fan it pains me, but I almost wouldn't take anyone on that Tampa offense except Evans and Brate. Not sure what's up with Martin this year and D-Jax is more boom or bust.

I thought the offense was going to be cooking this year :smh:

Doug Martin at Dolphins
Abdullah at Bears
Marvin Jones at Bears
Dion Lewis at Raiders

0.5 PPR

I really think Dion Lewis might be the most reliable of the group right now and that the Patriots are going to put up 40+ points on the Raiders this weekend so I'm tempted to start him. But I also have watched the Dolphins get absolutely destroyed recently by RB's that aren't even that good so Doug COULD be a solid start.

So i have to finally make an interesting decision.

Need three from:

Juju
Crabtree
Diggs
Dez

Honestly thinking of sitting Dez.

Back
Top Bottom