2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Alright alright alright

3 of 4:
-Jarvis Landry
-Doug Baldwin
-Marvin Jones
-Alshon Jeffrey

Looking at the first 3 because Landry has a very consistent floor, feeling good about Baldwin, and Marvin Jones has the highest explosive ceiling.

in the league i made it in as the 6th seed at 6-7 i put in a claim for crabtree on waivers :smile:nthat:smile: and play against Gronk this week. Fantasy gods may be smiling on me.

I lost JuJu for the week if the suspension is upheld. Current outlook is AJ, DJax, Paul Richardson with Kelvin on my bench. Anyone think Trent Taylor (9ers) is worth a gamble? PPR

Trent Taylor (WR, SF) - 0% owned (5% FAAB)

Much like Goodwin, Taylor went from having 26-of-40 targets hauled in on the year to catching all six of his Jimmy G looks for a season-high reception total and 92 yards. Taylor always held promise as a reliable slot receiver, but having a reliable QB to complete the connection is, how you say, important? He’ll face the same premier matchups that Goodwin does, of course, and should be added in most 12-team PPR formats.

Emptied my lineup and will set the starters later in the week.

Tentative:
P.Rivers
M.Ingram/A.Morris
D.Baldwin/M.Goodwin
E.Engram
D.Lewis
Jets
J.Elliott

Bench:
Mariota
T.Coleman, J.Williams, E.Elliott
D.Funchess, M.Evans
Jags

2nd round of the playoffs for me. Had a bye week 13.

I could really use some insight or advice on my lineup. Are my wideouts/flex the right start and Also with Gronk suspended. Go with ASJ or try to grab Brate, Thanks NT Fam in adv.

Screenshot_20171205-072359.jpg

Screenshot_20171205-072421.jpg
The hell? How many teams in your league?

Alright alright alright

3 of 4:
-Jarvis Landry
-Doug Baldwin
-Marvin Jones
-Alshon Jeffrey

Looking at the first 3 because Landry has a very consistent floor, feeling good about Baldwin, and Marvin Jones has the highest explosive ceiling.

DOUG, JEFFREY, and JONES

Ride the Jags or Jets vs Den or CIN vs Bears

Sitting Ravens, play Jets, Benglas, or Packers vs CLE

Back
Top Bottom