2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I guess I will drop lord tyrell williams for him then!

i'm weak at WR rolling with Djax and Landry right now...

Thinking of proposing an offer:

Fuller & Gallman for his Amari Cooper

Thoughts?

Cooper owner just lost OBJ and had Chris Johnson starting.

Bump.

My other WR’s: Evans, Cooks, Crowder, Shepard
RB’s: Gurley, Ellington, Montgomery, McGuire

Missed out on AP this morning. I didnt use enough FAAB. oh well not sure how long or if he really has an impact. Guess time will tell.

WRs and RBs took a big hit with ODB and Cook out for the year.
Need some assistance with the lineup.
Any insight is appreciated.
20171011_072707.png

20171011_072633.png

for some reason, nobody made moves on the waiver wire this morning (except 1 dude that spent $27 for Mckinnon and dropped Cohen who he paid $31 for). I was able to pick up McGuire, Funchess, AP, and Atlanta defense all in free agency. Dropped L. Murray, Hurns, Gore, and Buffalo respectively

Was able to grab Ingram and Jax D off waivers this morning.

Someone else dropped Parker from the Dolphins this morning I see. I'm tempted, but I already have Landry (Full PPR) and there is definitely no need to run 2 Miami WRs the way that offense is looking. I need to make a deal for another WR since I lost OBJ. Maybe I will look into Alshon like someone mentioned.

Other guy in my league said he would do My Garcon/Mixon for his Cooks/Blount ....thoughts on that one?

Was able to grab Ingram and Jax D off waivers this morning.

Someone else dropped Parker from the Dolphins this morning I see. I'm tempted, but I already have Landry (Full PPR) and there is definitely no need to run 2 Miami WRs the way that offense is looking. I need to make a deal for another WR since I lost OBJ. Maybe I will look into Alshon like someone mentioned.

Other guy in my league said he would do My Garcon/Mixon for his Cooks/Blount ....thoughts on that one?

Rather have garçon and mixon

You’re basically trading them two for Cooks which is who I own has been a let down so far outside of one game out of 5.

Rather have garçon and mixon

You’re basically trading them two for Cooks which is who I own has been a let down so far outside of one game out of 5.

Yea I basically would be hoping that Cooks and Brady start clicking more than they are, but it really looks like Hogan is the WR to have from NE moving forward.

Snagged McGuire off waivers this morning. I have Powell so i'll roll with the hand-cuff. Looking shaky this week, though. :smh:

So I picked up AP without using a waiver or anything this morning.

Someone offered me Alshon for him. Anyone taking that? Standard league. My only receivers are Evans, Michael Thomas, and Sterling Shepard

Snagged McGuire off waivers this morning. I have Powell so i'll roll with the hand-cuff. Looking shaky this week, though. :smh:

Powell may not even play due to his calf. McGuire might be a safe flex this week.

Do people think M.Thomas production going to drop off some with Snead coming back into play?

Nah, Thomas is still that clear cut #1.

Someone offered me Desean Jackson for Sammy Watkins. Thoughts?

If PPR Sammy may get more volume, but DJax can easily rack up 25-30+ yard gains at a time.

So I picked up AP without using a waiver or anything this morning.

Someone offered me Alshon for him. Anyone taking that? Standard league. My only receivers are Evans, Michael Thomas, and Sterling Shepard

I would do that. I don't think AP is going to do much.

another week goes by and yet again no one in my league wants to make trades. I've proposed 9 trades so far, and it's not even like a completely lopsided trades too. Then again, the commissioner would veto every trade I made just because I went on a rant about how dirty the commish is.

Edit

I got confused a little. Still a bad trade for you, though :lol:. Lowkey I would veto a trade like this in my league, depending on standings. It would just look fishy to me :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom