Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally forgot about this
So Mike Brown is about to beat the Cavs in the finals and still get a check from em?

roll.gif

This really is a revenge tour for the Warriors. 
Like Sideshow Bob losing to the Cavs last year but still eligible to get a ring from them.

Last edited:
Varejao still got a ring? So since he got let go from Warriors, does he get a ring?

Last edited:
Varejao still got a ring? So since he got let go for Warriors, does he get a ring?
i think he was offered one last year but declined it iirc. dont think these dudes would want a ring if they not even around when they win it. i would. ill sell that ish. 

lol im not a warriors fan i just supported them because i moved to the bay from la in the 80's

only place i could watch live nba games with my uncle too far to get to the forum

i do like steph curry and kd but i need cavs to win so i can win niketalk nba brackett

Last edited:
Varejao still got a ring? So since he got let go from Warriors, does he get a ring?
I don't know that he did, but I know he was eligible, based on how many games he had played with the Cavs.

How many did he play with the Dubs this year?

[quote name="HAWAII 5O"][quote name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="HAWAII 5O"]Varejao still got a ring? So since he got let go from Warriors, does he get a ring?[/QUOTE]I don't know that he did, but I know he was eligible, based on how many games he had played with the Cavs.

How many did Andy play with the Dubs this year?[/quote]He was let go just before All-Star break.[/quote]Oh, I think he's good money. :lol: Sideshow Bob about to get a ring. :lol:

Mike Brown is also getting paid by the Lakers too

Dude is just getting all kinds of W's
He'll be hired by the Raptors in the offseason [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom