• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="PCH Roadwinder"][QUOTE name="Antidope"]Not everyone I don't think. I knew a dude that worked for a team and he didn't get one. I forget the total story behind it though[/QUOTE]

I know for the Clippers we don't get one. I asked about this the moment I went into ops and stopped being an intern :lol: [/quote]There's a joke in here somewhere... [emoji]129300[/emoji][/quote]Nobody working for the Clippers gets rings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nobody working for the Clippers gets rings.
Ohhhh cause it's the Clippers! They'll never win a ring! Hahahaha
roll.gif

Not everyone I don't think. I knew a dude that worked for a team and he didn't get one. I forget the total story behind it though

I think it's up to the team to decide who gets one but there are certainly teams that give them out to extended staff.

Comic Sans did this last year - Cavs owner Dan Gilbert giving NBA championship rings to janitors, food vendors, police at The Q
Word makes sense. Now that I think about it the Spurs might have given extended staff rings

Vegas is about to have their way with a lot of you in here.

Warriors scored 21 points off of the Cavs 20 TO's ( Warriors won by 22)

Warriors out scored the Cavs in the paint by 26 points

Lebron had under 30 points.

The Cavs are going to win this series because all of those are anomalies on the Cavs end
The Warriors had 10 steals. Meaning atleast half of those turnovers were a direct cause of Warrior Defense. IE not an anomaly.

LeBron had 28, 2 points is not going to bridge a 20 point loss.

What about the anomalies  the Warriors end? Klay shooting 15%?

About 10 layups missed?

Draymond not getting into double digits?

It isn't how much they lost by, it's how they looked losing. Two different leagues. 

Last edited:
The Warriors had 10 steals. Meaning atleast half of those turnovers were a direct cause of Warrior Defense. IE not an anomaly.

LeBron had 28, 2 points is not going to bridge a 20 point loss.

What about the anomalies  the Warriors end? Klay shooting 15%?

About 10 layups missed?

Draymond not getting into double digits?

It isn't how much they lost by, it's how they looked losing. Two different leagues. 

Cavs look severely outmatched lol

Cavs have issues in that their best shooters can't defend & their best defenders can't shoot, which makes a lot of their lineups unplayable, they're f***ed

Last edited:
Only Mexicans and Asians rocked Cortez's that I've seen
yup. mexicans rock heavy with cortez. same with the team jordans
sick.gif
.  i never have but i like the cortez. just never bought any cause they look to old school g. people always tell me i look like a cholo tho. 

i f with dickie shorts and dickies pants 

Last edited:
not true which is why they made a cpt cortez edition
laugh.gif
my guess is to celebrate nwa
Just because they made a CPT cortez edition or whatever doesn't mean I saw ppl rocking them lol

I'm not talking about the 80's, 70's, etc. by the time I started HS (07') I literally saw no black ppl wearing these. A couple pairs of chucks, but no Cortez and this is like Crenshaw, Dorsey, Manual Arts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom