• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, no KG, extended Kobe's years.

99-04 Shaq
04-07 Duncan

07-09 Kobe
09-10 Kobe & Bron; we all wanted to see them in the Finals around this time for a reason: they were both tops on PROBLEM squads

10-11 Dirk
11-17 Bron/James Jones*
17-til KD & Steph

laugh.gif

Aight, no KG, extended Kobe's years.

99-04 Shaq
04-07 Duncan

07-09 Kobe

11-17 Bron/James Jones*

09-10 Kobe & Bron; we all wanted to see them in the Finals around this time for a reason: they were both tops on PROBLEM squads

10-11 Dirk

17-til KD & Steph

laugh.gif

roll.gif

if the cavs come back and wins these finals yall going to shove kd and steph out of here. 
laugh.gif

i think steph has been right there with lebron the past few years. lebron killed in the finals but you can make an argument that steph was right there .  

and nope.. kg was never the best in the l . hell he was never even the best pf in the L for anytime that duncan has been around. 

Last edited:
Bean was the only player in the league to make All NBA 1st team and All NBA Defense 1st team from 06-10. Gets an MVP, 2 scoring titles, 2 rings, 2 Finals MVPs yet wasn't the best for that stretch? And Nash robbed him cause politics. Wash ya faces.
Team was garbage during some of the stretch he's being credited with. 'S on him. Not all. Some.

All the other players listed had championships during their time listed, and had very impressive seasons on the years listed where they didn't win it all. NONE of the other players listed have embarrassing seasons during the time they are being painted as 'the man.' That same metric needs to hold true for your boy. If he had a season of not making the playoffs or having one of the worst seasons of his franchise, that can't be his time of leading his team to dominating the league.

Last edited:
darthska darthska ...again, im taking in totality. Not in year by year basis.

And from 06-10 or '11...KOBE had the ball. He really did man. I'm a staunch Kobe hater....but it was his time then.

Again,

Shaq & Duncan from 99-05
Kobe from 06-11
Bron from 12-17
KD & Steph from 17-til

Over the course of those 5 to 6 year stretches....other players will have better individual seasons and may even win a chip or something. But the "guys" during that stretch loomed large....and were the consistent best.

99-04 Shaq
05-08 Duncan

09-10 Kobe
10-11 Dirk

12-17 Bron

17-til KD & Steph

Great list. I think KG should be in there too. Especially during that MVP season.

Bron hasnt been best for no 10 yrs. Yall wilin fam. 2012 at the earliest. Hell he didnt even grow the nuts to get in the post until 2012. Stop it 5. Dude was still passing up the last shot of games.

Although..he didnt really ever stop doing that..

LeBron was probabaly the best after 12-13'

It will be tied 2-2 I guarantee it

How do you guarantee this? What reasons do you have? I mean, outside of just saying, "because the Cavs have LeBron"

And you have to take out last year because people gave that to Steph.

Anti claiming 10years but was on the Curry's World train last year.

So that would be 7, if you give him the 2009 Season, which I don't.

Saying that KG was best in the league from '08-'10 when he took two trips to the Finals is like saying Isiah Thomas was best in the league from '89-91 when we all knew it was Jordan. 

Last edited:
Team was garbage during some of the stretch he's being credited with. 'S on him. Not all. Some.

All the other players listed had championships during their time listed, and had very impressive seasons on the years listed where they didn't win it all. NONE of the other players listed have embarrassing seasons during the time they are being painted as 'the man.' That same metric needs to hold true for your boy. If he had a season of not making the playoffs or having one of the worst seasons of his franchise, that can't be his time of leading his team to dominating the league.

Embarrassing seasons huh? Made the playoffs every year from 06 to 2010. 3 straight finals trips? I can almost bet Duncan and co had comparable stretches.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
It will be tied 2-2 I guarantee it

If you're wrong, you gotta retire from NT.
If he's right you have to pick a new team to cheer for.

Just pick one that's up an coming and will be good soon, Phila perhaps, Bucks maybe.

If you're wrong, you gotta retire from NT.
I'll think about it

Sounds like a good bet to me

3rd quarters are killing the Cavs damn Bogut would have really helped

Nah, because then the Cavs sans would've just put him along the rest of the Cav's "garbage" pile of players with JR, Shump, Frye, Korver etc.

Bogut wasn't even doing anything for the Mavs this year.

If you REALLY want to legitimize Bogut's presence, then you have to also accept the GSW missing him for game 7 hurt them losing the series as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom