Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Lebbywinks explained tho series in his first post game interview when asked the difference between this year and last year "KB". He's got Stephanie playing the ball people felt he was capable of in the finals. They added an all time great to an all time great team and its playing out as expected...

So last year's team with these exact same underdogs you speak of in Curry, Klay and Dray was more fun to watch because they had Harrison Barnes, Marreese Speights and Festus Ezeli instead of Kevin Durant who is playing the best basketball of his entire career and looks like the greatest all around player on the planet right now.

Oh, okay.

Harrison Barnes bricking a million 3s was one the worst thing to watch in nba finals history. I don't want to see that dude again in post season

The way KD is playing now...does this prove that:

He was holding back in okc or
He was being held back in okc?

He's the same player offensively, he's just getting better looks and less double teams since GSW has shooters to space the floor.

However, defensively, he's significantly better.

There's a difference when you have to carry the load and when you don't have to carry the load... KD was top 2-3 player in the league before the Warriors. KD and the Warriors knew what they were doing, when they teamed up. Superteams been around for a long time, but they just took it to another level.

He's the same player offensively, he's just getting better looks and less double teams since GSW has shooters to space the floor.

However, defensively, he's significantly better.

plus has dudes like Klay Thompson and Draymond Green next to him, not Andre "21% FREE THROW Shooter" Roberson and Vic "Nigerian Scam" Oladipo and Domantas "Too Insignificant for a Nickname" Sabonis

We want players to tough it out and work with the talent around them but we don't ask the same from GMs.

Are GMs suckas too if they trade for players that make their quest to win a ring easier? Or does that logic only apply to players?

I couldn't imagaine how OKC fans feels after KD gets his ring. Probably the same feeling Cleveland had when Lebron won his first ring in Miami

He's playing with the best PG in the league as well as the two best shooters. Of course it will look better

Last edited:
KD was already impossible to guard..but now he can play with zero threat of the defense being able to double team. Lebron is till the best player in this series but GS got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

No, I don' think he was holding back.

He's playing a system that allows him to play the way he normally plays without the pressure of a teammate getting on him all game long.

His defense, IMO, has really improved. I think him working with Ron Adams has been great thing for him and the Warriors.

No, I don' think he was holding back.

He's playing a system that allows him to play the way he normally plays without the pressure of a teammate getting on him all game long.

His defense, IMO, has really improved. I think him working with Ron Adams has been great thing for him and the Warriors.

Not that hard to figure out... Warriors been one of the top defensive teams in the league for he last 2-3 years... It will make up for a lot of holes in your defense. A lot of people thinks Curry is a solid defender. Put him on this Cavs team, he probably look worst than Kyrie.

Great game last night. I really thought Foster and Brothers were going to call an uneven game, but I was really surprised they didn't.

LeBron was a beast as usual, but the second half was interesting, with him only taking six shots? (I think?)

Love looked good again and that's great, but the Cavs need more help. JR Smith and Thompson didn't really do much. Not really sure how confident Cavs fans are with Lue going with Channing Frye early in the game.

Aside from the Turnovers, I was glad to KD and Steph continue to play well. Biggest take IMO, is KD's defense, he has this aggressiveness on both sides of the ball that is really benefiting the Warriors. Steph looks great. And Klay finally had a good offensive game.

Happy to see the Warriors up 2-0. But the next two are in Cleveland and we all know a Finals lead doesn't mean anything.

Enjoying the series so far.

I couldn't imagaine how OKC fans feels after KD gets his ring. Probably the same feeling Cleveland had when Lebron won his first ring in Miami
The silver lining of the Coward doing all this is Clay Bennett getting karma for what he did to Seattle and their fans. Dude lost Harden and KD and got practically nothing in return :lol:

Sorry to the one OKC fan in here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom