Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all forgetting AD.

He's done wha Giannis has done in a tougher conference. He's done what Cousins has never done.

Bron
KD
Steph

Kawhi

Harden, Russ, Cp3

AD, Blake, Giannis, Wall/Hayward.

CP0 doesn't belong on any of these tiers. He's barely a top 5 PG now.

outside of playmaking I don't think there's anything Giannis does better than AD on the floor & that's not a Knock on Giannis.

I agree with this statement.

And honestly Giannis makes plays with a better team, let AD get some wing talent that is healthy then I'd like to see what he can do

2 dominant bigs on the same team will only take you so far shout out to Memphis 3 years ago

Y'all forgetting AD.

He's done wha Giannis has done in a tougher conference. He's done what Cousins has never done.

Bron
KD
Steph

Kawhi

Harden, Russ, Cp3

AD, Blake, Giannis, Wall/Hayward.
Harden is top tier and so is kawhi

I just view KD, Steph, and LeBron has head and shoulders above anyone else in the League right now.

Every other player falls below them

It isn't their fault they have been on the teams they have been on.

They both are clearly elite level players man
people said the same thing when the general consensus believed that love was the best pf in the game before getting to Cleveland. Ad is way better then dmc.
Dmc and Russ might be the two most overrated players in the l

Last edited:
Bron
KD
Curry
Kawhi
Westbrook

The rest.

If Westbrook can't sit with curry then curry shouldn't be able to sit with lebron.

people said the same thing when the general consensus believed that love was the best pf in the game before getting to Cleveland. Ad is way better then dmc.
Dmc and Russ might be the two most overrated players in the l
Not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.

But AD and Cousins are elite players in this league. Without a doubt.

They haven't been on teams that could compete for anything.

Again, they aren't to be blamed.

They are both versatile players on very average teams who carry the workload for their squads why wouldn't i compare them.
No, you can't compare the skill-sets of Giannis and Anthony Davis.

They are asked to do two different sets of tasks for you to compare their skills.

How can CP barely be a top 5 PG when he's better than any pg not named Steph Curry (Harden doesn't guard PG's at all. Not a PG)

How can CP barely be a top 5 PG when he's better than any pg not named Steph Curry (Harden doesn't guard PG's at all. Not a PG)
CP3 is my dude.

A legit argument CAN be made that CP3 has been passed up by

RW and John Wall.

Anyone else, I am not sure an argument is there.

So yea, saying CP3 is BARELY a Top 5 PG is nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom